Chapter 1; Allison

I slice one of the rogues throat as I near my destination.

Their leader.

Though they have me cornered in a dark alleyway and crates block every possible way of escaping but I don't need the opportunity to escape. They do.

Another rogue snaps its jaws at me and lunges towards me, only to meet the end of my favourite dagger. One more rogue jumps out at me, the last barrier of its leader jumps at me. I make quick work of the shiny grey coated wolf as I slide underneath it with my dagger slicing down its stomach. It whimpers so I put it out of its misery. My eyes narrow at the leader.

"Shift." I command, he looks at me worriedly and refuses to shift but instead tries to attack me.

Did he not see what happened to his friends?

Even tough I am human I can still overpower a wolf that is three times the size of me. In mere seconds the rogue is pinned underneath me in a headlock. He knows that I could snap his neck in an instant if I really wanted to. And I really want to. But I refrain from doing it.

"Shift." I command again. He gives a wolfy sigh of defeat and immediately I hear the familiar sounds of bones cracking. I am aware of the awkward position we are in, nor do I care. He'll be dead in a few seconds anyway.

"Where is she?" I ask with conviction. He looks up at me and feigns confusion.

"Who." He all but spits at me, I roll my eyes. He knows perfectly well who I am talking about.

"The witch, Malagoria." I say slowly.

"Never heard of her." He replies, I tighten my grip around his neck and his eyes widen with fright.

"Do you want to join your friends?" I ask casually and he immediately shakes his head vigorously. "Where. Is. The Witch?" I ask again, gritting my teeth.

"Ha- half an hour run from he- here, for werewolves. So around a tw- two hour run for y- you." I look at him weirdly, stopping him.

"Do you know who I am?" I ask him. He shakes his head. I pull down the right shoulder of my black cardigan two show him one of my many tattoos that prove who I am. When he sees it his eyes widen with fright.

"The marked assassin." He breathes out slowly, I smirk at him. I have this affect on people. I have that title because of the tattoos along my body. Werewolves believe that they are a sign of power, given to me by the moon goddess to protect the werewolves but I slowly went crazy with power and turned on them instead. Others believe that my mum was a witch and my dad was a warlock and together they cast a powerful spell on my body, injecting me with great power and the tattoos are the marks from the incantation.

Both rumors are false, of course. The tattoo on my left shoulder was in memory of my parents, while the others are my pure liking. However the tattoo on my right shoulder is of a werewolf who has been stabbed by a girl. Underneath it lies the words Marked Assassin I got that one after the werewolves gave me the nickname.

As for my powerful nature, that is from years of hard training. Running for two hours in the morning followed by hours in the gym then a few more hours practicing with my weapons. Everyone is after me, even the Hunting Committee. I am an unlicensed hunter and failed to be trained by their 'professionals' yet I am the best of the best. They see me as a threat.

I focus my attention back to the werewolf. Who still looks like he's about to shit his pants, might I add.

"Lets start again." I say, "Where is the witch?"

"Thirty Minute run from here. Um, North. There is a clearing in the forest, knock twice on the tree stump in the middle and wait for thirteen seconds before knock a third time. She will appear seven minutes later. That is our code." He says slowly, trying to recall the exact details as to not annoy me. I pat him on the head.

"Good boy." I say and get off him. He looks at me wide eyed. I don't let anyone go. He stands up but as he reaches is peak height I throw my dagger into his heart. He looks at me weirdly again.

"You, you said I wouldn't join my friends! You wouldn't kill me." He says hysterically. In my opinion he is wasting the last of his breaths.

"No I asked you if you wanted to join them. I never said I would abide with your decision." I state calmly as I watch his expression turn from anger to confusion before he takes his final breath.

................................................................................................................................

A/N

(authors note for those who don't know. Hey don't judge, I didn't know for ages and it really bugged me!)

Hey guys! This is my first book and- heeey! How did this font get here? What in the hell? I didn't press anything. Hold up guys.

-after five minutes of pressing buttons and coming up with nothing-

Hey guys, I don't know how to fix this and if you do please comment or PM me! Pretty please with crazy unicorns on top?

Anyways. This is one of my first books on wattpad and I am looking for lots of support so please no hateful comments and RESPECT OTHERS ESCPEIATLY THE KITKAT AND NUTELLA LOVERS OUT THERE!

And I'm also not gonna go READ MY NEXT CHAPTER IT WILL BE AMAZING, GIVE MY BOOK A CHANCE!

So guys (if anyone reads my book) read on if you want I wont judge or come round to your place and force you to read my story.

Maybe.

Who said that?

Enjoy life!

-After publishing and reading through-

HEY GUYS I JUST REALISED THAT THE FONT WAS ONLY MY COMPUTER BECAUSE IT IS BALLITSIC AND CHANGES FONTS SOMETIMES SO DON'T WORRY YOUR PRETTY LITTLE HEADS IF YOU DONT SEE A DIFFERENT FONT. YOU WONT. I'M NOT SLOWLY GOING CRAZY EITHER.

I think.

ANYWAY ENJOY LIFE!

Wait. I already said that. Umm.

-After five minutes of thinking of a way to end-

Ok this is getting awkward.

-Two more minutes of an awkward silence-

Uh, I'm just gonna leave now...