Chapter three: Colton

We head back to her house, no wonder I couldn't find it. It's invisible. When Mal reveals the house to my eyes I can make out a small white cottage, the paint is rolling off in some spots but I think it adds a nice rustic look to it.

When the doors opens I am taken back by the shelves and shelves of different coloured potions in vastly differently shaped bottles. The only piece of furniture is a small wooden table in the middle of the room.

"I think you are in a hurry to leave and as much as I love you the other witches won't take it lightly if the marked assassin is found in my cottage so please grab whatever you need, they are all labelled."

I nod my head in gratitude. Taking as step toward the first shelf I start to examine the bottles around me. Confidence, got that already. Potion of love, I won't need that. Masked scent, perfect! I grab five of the small test-tube like bottles and gently place them in my bag. I continue like this for about an hour, searching through her potions and picking out the ones I need. I end up with;

Masked scent

Antidote for common poisons

Antidote for unknown poisons

Befuddlement potion

Blood replenish potion

Burn healing paste

Drink of despair

Erumpent potion

Strength reviver

Memory wiper

Truth serum

A lot for the best assassin in the world who can take on several wolves at once without getting so much as a scratch, I know. But when you are facing the biggest and best pack in America and probably the world on your own you would want to take precautions too wouldn't you?

"Thank you so much Mal, I promise when I am finished I will come back to you and I will quit my profession forever." I state, she smiles sadly at me and I engulf her in a hug.

"I love you so, so much and I believe you can do this. You just make it out alive ok? As long as you come back I don't care what you do after that. Just please come back, preferably in one piece and alive."

"Mal, I am a professional. Not just a professional but the best of the best and with the help of your potions I believe I can do this. Take care." I say and leave before I chicken out and stay with her forever. I have a mission to complete and as much as it pains me to say but it takes priority over my sister.

.......................................Reaching the pack borders..........................................

I decide to approach this a little differently. Walking right up to the pack house as a human would surprise a lot but its not like they can attack me if I'm just a 'sweet innocent human.' I knock on the front door of the pack house and a maid with pretty long brown hair greets me with a surprised look on her face.

"Hi my name is Allison and I was just passing through when I saw this house, it's so pretty and I was wondering if I could see the owner and find out his secrets." I lie with a smile plastered on my face.

"Oh, um hi my name is Annabeth. I would love to let you in but could you please refrain from bringing the weapons in um here." She asks politely, nodding my head I pull off the obvious weapons and place them on the ground.

"Sorry about that its just I was on my way to hunt for wild animals, would they be safe here?" I question, ugh this fake happiness is tiring. Annabeth nods her head and leads me into the house.