Chapter 12; The letter

Five months have passed since I Colton bit me, turning me into one of his own kind and things between him and I are still a bit rocky.

I do my best to ignore him and the pack and try to focus on a way to break the bond between us so I can return to my superior task at hand, revenge on the pack. Every morning I am out with some members of the pack training them, watching them grow stronger, faster. At least now when I finally do break the bond I will have a challenge instead of the flimsy group of werewolves they call a pack.

I used to wonder how a weak pack like them could be the strongest of them all but after careful evaluation I have noticed their attack strategies and found that they may not have the best fighters ever but in time of an attack they have it all figured out.

Cindy and I have become close friends while still keeping the distance we need as to not grow too close that we wouldn't be able to hurt each other when the upcoming attack we both know is going to happen starts. We have frequent sparing sessions and go for runs together every morning before training.

Although Cindy makes it clear that she wants me and Colton to end up together she helps me stay out of his way. He never gives up on trying to ask for my forgiveness and finds hundreds of different ways of asking for it. Colton has tried nearly everything, fancy dinners which I decline, cars which I don't use, clothes which I give away to the pack members and a lot more useless things. I don't want all these huge gifts, I know I will forgive him eventually but not until he stops all these extravagant presents. I would rather a picnic over a fancy dinner, sneakers over a car and walk in the park over clothes.

Lately I have felt like someone or something has been watching me but as hard as I try I can never locate the source of the stalker. Maybe I'm loosing my game and cant locate even the simplest of things or I could be loosing my mind. I don't know, all I know is that something big is going to happen soon. What?

I don't know.

I know I haven't contacted you since I left on my mission except for the letter I sent after I first got the bite but I really need your help. I think someone or something is coming, and they are strong. I don't think the pack, Cindy and I can beat them alone. Even though I want the pack dead I cant do it right now, what ever's coming is coming too soon and I have a bad feeling about it.

I also have a feeling we need the help of a powerful witch on our side. I think we need your help.

Please Malagoria, when you get this would you at least consider coming over to help?

Many thanks,

Your loving sister, Allison.

A/N

HEY! LOOK WHO'S BACK!

who?

ME!

me who?

Uh, ignoring you little voice.

I know this is a very very short chapter-

Talk about it

Shush your mouth, as I was saying this is a very short chapter but if you haven't got it yet it is a very important part of the storyline. Not only has it explained what has happened to Allison and everyone but Allison has also sent out a letter asking Malagoria for help because she feels like something big is going to happen and she doesn't think she can take them on alone.

What? The big bad Marked Assassin cant take on someone alone? What is this world coming to!?

Please note that this chapter is only a filler and I might be able to post a proper one later tonight, also in the next few chapters I will be announcing the new character and winner from my competition and I only have 6 entries! I nearly have 1000 people reading this book and only 6 people have entered! We can do this, just a few more people?

No one is going to...

I really dislike you, stop bursting my bubble and go annoy someone else :3

Also! I have recently noticed my chapter titles go like so;

Chapter one

Chapter two

Chapter 3

Chapter four

Chapter 5

And so on. I am working on keeping them all like the same now but if my previous chapter titles annoy you just tell me ok? I will change them.

Also I am looking for an editor because when I edit my chapters I suck so bad and miss out all the mistakes so if you would like to please private message me, don't comment it. You will be able to read the chapter before everyone else so PM me if you are interested.

And that brings me to the next topic, you can all PM me at anytime and I will reply. Just private message me if you need to talk to someone, if you are bored, need to annoy, need help with your homework, or even if you just have a really random, like out of this world random question, statement, or secret you just need to tell someone. I wont judge, I think I have my moments too. Also I am like a safe, if you tell me a secret I wont tell anyone. Who is there to tell anyway? Its not like I know you in real life.

Hey I just reread that and it makes me sound like a major creepo so don't tell me your secrets unless your about to die from not telling anyone.

I am not a creepo.

I would hope.

And hey! My A/N is longer than my chapter so goodbye people of the computer!