Chapter nine; stupid Macey and her stupid witch

Allison P.O.V

I smirk evilly and trot over to where two guards stand. Plucking a pin that I found in the pack house out of my pocket, I throw it at a guards hand forcefully and it goes clean through. Screams fill the air as the guard feels the effect of his wound, though it heals within seconds. Their attention span lands on me and I smirk once again before taking off at a slower pace than my usual one. The guards sprint after me yet at my pace I still remain in the lead. Aren't they the ones with super speed? Shouldn't they be able to catch someone running at half their capacity pace?

I run for around an hour, past all the other guards and surprisingly none of them have given up or realised that this is a trap. Colton must have threatened them. I run into the pack house and around 50 guards follow me, I pick up my pace and loose them easily through the different twists and turns. I check behind my shoulder before jumping out the window and landing with ease.

I stalk behind a tree and grab out a rubbish bag that I stole from them during my visits while everyone is frantically searching for my inside. Last night I filled this bag with more mountain ash from a large clump of it north of here I found while scouting a few months back. I walk back to the house and using a dagger I cut a hole in the left bottom corner of my bag and mountain ash spills out of it instantaneously. I start moving backwards around the house with the ash trailing me.

Two minutes later I have successfully circled the entire house with mountain ash with no gaps in between. I take a step back to marvel at my handiwork before beginning phase two of Mountain Ash Mischief.

"Idiots! Come and get me!" I holler at the house and in the next five seconds about twenty guards file out of the house with Colton himself in the lead. I cross my arms and wait for one of them to notice. My mate spots my ash at the last second and pulls himself to an abrupt stop before hitting the invisible wall that keeps werewolves trapped inside. The others however, are not so lucky. One by one they each bounce off the wall, a large bluish colour lighting up where they were but quickly fades away.

I chuckle to myself when they all growl angrily and when I look up at Colton I expect him to be furious but instead I find him stifling a laugh at his men.

"Aw, how did that get there? I was looking forward to another game of tag." I fake pout at them and they send daggers at me.

"You know what Allison? I think you were right when you said my guards don't stand a chance against you, and looking at this whole trap you set up and them falling right into it, literally it looks like they are lacking brains as well." Colton says and I laugh.

"Well, I best be off need to catch some sleep, I have a big day tomorrow. You know, causing havoc to your pack, running away from your pack, laughing at your pack, the usual." I say before skipping away.

Yes, I skip away. Like a little girl. What? Never seen a grownup assassin skip like a little girl after trapping hundreds of werewolves in their own house before? Get a life.

"Wait! I know you don't want to kill  us just yet, if you leave us in here we will starve!" Colton yells at me and I turn around to look at him. Great, now I have to think of another awesome exit.

"Relax, I have seen your food stock it will last you at least a week and in exactly six days a storm will hit. You'll survive." I say and walk off into the bushes.

Not as cool as skipping.

I walk further into the woods and suddenly I sense a werewolf hunter. No, three hunters. I climb a tree and pull out my pistols because I left my bow at my tree. I scan my surroundings and spy two men and a blonde girl. I smile to myself, the trouble trio. A group of werewolf assassins coming in close behind me in the leader boards, Gale, Trent and Macey have made it very clear that they want me dead. They aren't here to help my cause, they are here to kill me.