Extended Summary

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Perfect Redemption Official Trailer Is In The Link Box Above

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C O P Y R I G H T

Copyright of claudiaoverhere. No part of this story may be reproduced, stored in retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning or otherwise without prior permission of the author.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

➳ P U B L I S H I N G   U P D A T E

Perfect Illusion (ebook) has been published by Wattpad Books - LINK IN BIO TO ORDER

Perfect Addiction will be published by Wattpad Books in mid-2022

(Perfect Addiction has also been optioned for film by Constantin Films, JB Pictures & Wattpad Studios. It will be directed by Castille Landon and star Ross Butler, Kiana Madeira and Matthew Noszka).

Perfect Ruin will be published by Wattpad Books in Winter 2023

Perfect Redemption will be published by Wattpad Books in Fall 2023

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

T I M E L I N E

Start: 6/9/2015

Finish: 22/8/2016

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

F O R E W O R D

We sin as devils do.

and love like angels do.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

E X T E N D E D     S U M M A R Y

Jax Deneris has come a long way from the shit that he had left behind in Boston.

Or perhaps not.

He thinks that he can start over at his new life here in LA—the city of angels. Maybe by staying here for a while, it will make him one too. But it's easier said than done—once you go bad, you can't ever go back. Or that's what he thinks. He isn't really hell bent on trying to change his devious ways either.

Everything changes when Blaire Sullivan crashes into his house. Literally. Their immediate hatred for each other is ignited and neither want anything to do with the other. That should have been the end of it.

But when word gets out that Jax is the son of Baxton Deneris, the award-winning actor celebrity loved by all, the paparazzi is out for Jax's blood. Both Blaire and Jax are thrust together yet again when she is tasked by Baxton to be Jax's bodyguard—to protect him at whatever cost from the hellhounds that are the adoring fans and the media.

Jax and Blaire know that their relationship with each other is purely—and only will be—professional. However, things get really complicated when feelings get caught and both realize that they're more than what meets the eye.

When shit starts to hit the fan, they must decide how far they're willing to go to fight for each other and the life that they deserve. But for every action, there is a consequence, and soon both of them will discover that sometimes love and redemption come with an intolerably high price.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A U T H O R ' S    N O T E

This is the lay down of how the Perfect series is going to go:

1. Perfect Illusion

1.5. Perfect Ruin (set before the events of Perfect Addiction) [optional read]

2. Perfect Addiction (set after the last chapter but before the epilogue of Perfect Illusion)

2.5. Perfect Redemption (set after the last chapter but before the epilogue of Perfect Addiction)

3. Perfect Collision (set after the last chapter but before the epilogue of Perfect Addiction)

All four of these books bear little ties to one another. They can all be read as stand alone novels.

Perfect Redemption is a novel about the character of Jax from Perfect Addiction.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

W A R N I N G

It might change your perspective on how you view Jax in Perfect Addiction. Involves a lot of swearing, a can't-take-no-shit-from-no-one female protagonist, swoon-worthy moments, and a lot of steamy scenes. Beware.

Love, Claudia.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬