Eighteen: In Which She Compares Her 'Bad' List With Him

Remember to follow, vote and comment!

Dedicated to bae HopeWinters_ because she's such an amazing person. I wish you all the luck in the world with your Dimensional series!

[ B L A I R E ' S P O V ]

After finishing the last of the Karate Kid movies, I took the initiative to get both Jax and Eden off their lazy asses and get them out of the house.

It's no use if we stay in the house all day—I can do that when Eden's not here. I don't want to waste a single precious moment with him. I want to do things with him and I want to make sure he's as happy as he can get when he's with me. So staying indoors is not an option at all.

    Since it was already late afternoon by the time we're done, I opted to get some food in our stomaches. Jax drove us to Taco Bell—of course—and we got some tacos on the go. Eden's list this weekend consists of eleven things so I make sure we do at least half of them today and leave the rest tomorrow.

    Naturally, his first on the list was ice-cream so after tacos, I made Jax drive us to a Gelato shop. We spent an hour there because Eden couldn't decide if he wanted Cookies N Cream or Vanilla. Jax eventually ran out of patience and got him both.

    Now, we're at the beach, the last stop of the day, to watch the sunset. I lay the towel down on the sand and take off my shoes, then stretch my feet out in front of me, my elbows propped up behind me. Eden's eyes grow wide when he sees me just sitting there doing nothing.

    "You're just going to stay here?" He asks me.

"Eden, I'm exhausted. Why don't we watch the sunset from here?" I try to persuade him.

    "Well, that's no fun." He crosses his arms and pout. "We should make the most out of the water."

    "The sun's setting. The water's going to be cold," I complain.

    Eden rolls his eyes and then turns to Jax, who's smiling smugly at the both of us. "Can you believe her?"

    Jax chuckles. "I know. Such a party pooper."

    "Hey!" I swat him with my arm, but it hardly makes an impact. If anything, I'm pretty sure my hand just grew numb.

    Dammit Jax! Damn you and your rock hard muscles!

    "What?" Jax's eyebrow lift in confusion.

    "You're supposed to be on my side," I glare at him.

    "Uh, no I'm not." He counters back. "I'm on the side that benefits me the most." He stands up, dusts the sand off his khaki shorts and shrugs. "And I'm going to follow Eden into the water."

    I prop myself up and pout. "But you're just gonna get wet."

    "Why? Jealous?" He teases. "You can get wet if you want to. Hell, I will personally volunteer—"

    "Shhhhh!" I pinch him with my fingers and he flinches. "Don't talk like that! My brother's here."

    I whirl around to see Eden having his hands clasped over his ears, looking away shamefully. "I didn't hear nothing!"

    "That's a double negative. Which means you heard something," I say, rolling my eyes. "Please don't follow what this idiot says."

    Jax laughs and walks over to my brother, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Forget what you heard, Eden."