Tell Me Who's Watching

~Izaya P.O.V~

I have been watching (y/n) for a few days now, there was something about her that was unlike all my other beloved humans. Something set her apart, but I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was, seeing how watching her from a distance was growing rather dull, and the fact that I haven't figured out what made (y/n) so different. I decided to pay her a little visit, I could hardly wait now just picturing her reaction made me more and more eager to finally meet her face to face.

I had to wait until her work day ended though and that was just no fun at all, oh well I guess it can't be helped. So I waited and debated on how I would approach her. I was so deep in thought about this I hardly noticed when (y/n) started to walk home, I grinned and followed her for a ways. Watching as she looked around, each time she did I made sure she didn't see me, not until we were closer to her home, and people started to become scarce as it was getting dark now. Laughing to my self I walked up to my new little human (y/n), quickly grabbing her arm and pulling her into a small alleyway, as I made sure to take note of the shocked expression on her face of course. It didn't take long for her to struggle and try to break free, but I wasn't having any of that as I tighten my grip on her arm and pin her up against the wall.

"W-Who are you.....a-and w-what do you want?" I chuckled slightly at the sound of (y/n)'s scared little voice before I answered her question.

"Why I'm Izaya Orihara and as of what I want......well in case you haven't heard I know about everything that goes on in this city......and I have decided that out of the pure 'kindness' of my heart that I should welcome you to Ikebukuro myself. Now isn't that just so kind and caring of me to welcome you here, (y/n)." I looked down into (y/n)'s (e/c) eyes showing off my trademark smirk as I took a mental note of all her reactions.

"Y-You're Izaya O-Orihara................I...I was told about you...........you're an information broker........a-and one of the most dangerous people in this city....."

"So you do know of me.....I'm not too surprised, but don't worry...I'm not going to hurt you, for you see I love humans....I love everything about them.......and when I say I love humans I mean all humans, not you personally, important detail haha." I brushed a small lock of (h/c) hair out of (y/n)'s face and tucked it gently behind her ear. "But there is something about you that makes you different from all my other humans, I cant quite tell what it is yet. Oh well I'm sure I will find out eventually, so you will be seeing more of me later on.....until then you should be getting home..its rather late you know." Laughing I walked off leaving (y/n) to think over the events that had just occurred.