A Night Of Racing Thoughts

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

I stood there for a moment watching as Izaya walked away, laughing like this was some kind of game to him, like it was somehow funny. My thoughts were racing as I just fell to my knees. 'What did he mean I was different?.......Just who did he think he is?.....' So many thoughts ran though my head as I stared off into space. The sound of something falling is what finally brought me back to reality. I looked around and got up from off of my knees, I didn't see what fell though but that didn't matter. I started to walk, no run home as quick as I could. Thankful that I was already close, I went in and locked the door and all of the windows. It wasn't hard to tell that I was very shaken up by all of this, I knew that I wasn't getting any sleep tonight. Sadly I was right my mind wouldn't stop racing as I tried my hardest to fall asleep,but with no luck despite my efforts.

A few hours later, my alarm clock went off telling me that I should get up and go to work, but today I didn't listen to it. I turned it off and called work telling them that I couldn't come in today, not wanting to leave the comfort of my apartment. In fact I didn't ever want to walk outside again, but that was only a fantasy. I knew that I couldn't skip too many days at work and that I would need to get some more groceries soon. I just sighed at pulled the blankets over my head like a frightened child to give me a false sense of security.

I barely left the bed all day, occasionally I would fall asleep for only a short period of time. I didn't get any restful sleep because every time I did I would see HIS face in my dreams. Although I didn't wake up because I was scared or anything like that, I really didn't know what I felt really and I couldn't begin to describe it. It was like a strange mix of emotions, it was so confusing each time. I just couldn't stop thinking about him, and it made me so mad but at the same time I couldn't really hate him or really be mad directly at him. I wanted to see him again, but at the same time I hoped that I would never see his face again. I didn't know how to feel, all I knew was that I knew absolutely nothing about this man, that called himself Izaya Orihara, and I didn't know why I was feeling such contradicting feelings all revolving around him.