Loving Bliss

Days passed and once again you pushed the mere thought of Izaya aside, but we all know that would never last long. As expected the little flea, Izaya wasn't going to just leave you alone. In fact it seemed that Izaya was just getting started.

~Izaya's P.O.V.~

I smiled to myself as I looked up at the apartment complex that (y/n) lived in. I was going to pay her a visit today, but just knocking on the door and hopes she lets me in would be too boring and straight-forward. I walked around to the side of the building and looked up at one of the windows in (y/n)'s apartment. It was on the third floor, but it looked easy enough to not only get to but to also open as well. Even if (y/n) had locked her windows, the locks themselves were so pitiful that they were easy to open, child's play really.

Climbing the wall was just a tad bit more difficult than I thought but I made it up. So here I was crouching on the narrow ledge looking in though the window, I didn't see (y/n) there. I knew she was home, I guess she is just in another room. I smile wider as I picture (y/n)'s face and how she will react to seeing me in her home. I tried opening the window, to my surprise it opens, it wasn't locked. I climb though the window and quietly I land on the floor, looking around the room it's not hard to tell that I was in the bedroom, it looked fairly average nothing really stood out to me right away. I didn't have time to look around though as I heard footsteps coming towards the door. Smiling I walked over to the side of the door and prepared myself to grab the person that opened the door, who as of now I could only assume was (y/n).

The door opened and I grabbed the arm of the person and I quickly pinned them to the wall. It only took a second to tell that it was indeed (y/n). She was wearing a pair of (f/c) pajamas, she must have been going to bed, but that didn't matter much to me right now, what had most of my attention was the frightened expression on (y/n)'s face, and the way she had made a surprised gasp as I grabbed her. It was so amusing to me to see her reactions being so beautifully shown like this. My thoughts were interrupted as I heard the scared little voice of the girl I was so transfixed by.

"I-Izaya.....w-what are you doing here?"

I laughed a bit before I answered her little question. "What's wrong (y/n), aren't you just so happy to see me hahaha?......I had nothing better to do so I decided to see how you would react if I paid you a little...visit."

"....What the fuck is your problem?......What are you hoping to archive by pestering me all the time?" It seemed that (y/n) was quite angry by my actions, hmm that wont do at all. I gently tuck a strand of (y/n)'s hair behind her ear as I lean in just enough so our foreheads were touching.

"To put it as bluntly I told you several times now, I want to know more about you. You, intrigue me, and overall I just find you to be very amusing." Smirking I look down at (y/n), she was blushing a bit and I have to admit it was rather cute. My gaze soon fell to her lips, in a daze I leaned in closer, closing the distance between mine and (y/n)'s lips. Her lips were so soft against mine, although she didn't return the kiss, I was in complete bliss. I pulled away and looked into (y/n)'s eyes, it was clear that she was taken aback by me kissing her like this, but I just smirked and played with her hair.

"W-Why did you do t-that?"

I laughed and shook my head a bit. "Because you are very special, and I just couldn't help myself."