(A/N) again......sorry

Sorry I haven't updated this story in a while but I have a bit of writers block for a while now and a lot of things have kept me from writing, soooooo time for the new list of sorry excuses: first off there have been a few holidays that in one way or another have kept me from writing, and two over thanksgiving brake my laptop charger broke and it took me a while to get another. I tried to write it on my iPad but I don't know if you ever tried to type on an iPad but believe me it's not the easiest thing in the world. Oh and let's not forget the exams my geometry sol retake but I'm trying to get it done I'm pro ally about halfway though it but it's seems to be quite a long chapter so please don't get too mad at me.......even if I deserve it. Well since I'm on the topic of this story I want to talk about one more thing, when / if there is going to be a lemon at some point. I do plan for there to be at least one lemon in the story but I don't want it to feel rushed or just forced into it. Because I have read a lot of stories where it just seemed so out of place and forced into the story. I'm sure most of you have read a story or two like that since there are a lot of stories like that. I just really want to avoid that as mush as possible so it may take a long time before I will work a lemon into the story, so hopefully if any of you were wondering about that I hope that I had answered your questions about that. If not let me know.