Calling a Doctor

~Izaya's P.O.V. ~

I carefully picked (y/n) up trying my best not to hurt her any further. She made a slight groan but nothing further, thankfully. I carried her out of the parking garage and called Celty, my very talented courier. I just gave her a very quick rundown of what just happened and where to meet me before hanging up the phone, but I didn't say who exactly (y/n) was or why I had helped her in particular. As always it didn't take very long for her to show up, I thanked her and paid her for taking (y/n) to see Shinra for her injuries. Just by the way she looked at me I knew she was at least a bit curious about the fine details of why me of all people had seemingly, at least to her knowledge, helped a random girl like this. Although she didn't ask and maybe, just maybe for now that was for the best. Just as she was paid to do she took (y/n) to be treated, leaving me standing there watching them go until they were out of sight before walking away in the other direction, because I still had some other business to attend to at the moment.

~(y/n)'s P.O.V.~

The first thing that went through my mind when my eyes open was nothing but pure pain. My whole body seemed to hurt, so it took a while to gather my thoughts enough to look at my surroundings. Scanning the area around me, I saw that I was in a small plain room. If I had to really describe it, it looked kind of like a spare room or maybe a guest room something along those lines at least. There wasn't really much in the room, the bed I was laying on and a small dresser and a small chair in the corner. I tried to sit up a bit more but that only made the pain ten times worse so I quickly stopped trying that fruitless idea. Sighing I just closed my eyes and tried to think of how I got here or just where here was. The last thing I remembered was passing out and those.......those men and, what they did to me. It was hard to think about so I pushed that out of my mind for now. It wasn't long after that when I started to hear a voice, it was muffled and I couldn't understand it. I would hear it and then there would be a silence for a while then I would hear it again. Sounded like half of a conversation, someone talking on the phone maybe or maybe there was another voice but it too muffled or something so I couldn't hear it. Who knows really, I just want to know what was being said, but almost all of a sudden it stopped. Then there was a knock on the door that went into the room, I didn't say anything, but after a short moment or two a young looking man wearing a white coat, like the kind a doctor or scientist would wear and he was also had glasses. So in a way he kind of seemed somewhat nerdy and just a smart guy, but other than that he seemed average. I once again stupidly tried to sit up apparently forgetting what happened last time I tied that, and just as before it sent pain shooting though me, I hissed in pain. This action caused the man to rush over to me with a worried look on his face.

"H-Hey, be careful you shouldn't try to move too much right now, your injuries need time to heal. " I didn't say anything once again but I slowly shook my head in understanding. The man cleared his throat and straightened up a bit before he began speaking again. "Well let me introduce myself I'm Shinra Kishitani, but you can just call me Shinra no need for formalities. If you don't mind may I ask what's your name is?"

"My name is (y/n).......just wondering, but were you the one that....that uh saved me from those thugs and then brought me here?" Shinra shook his head and laughed a bit before answering my question.

"Oh no, no that wasn't me, I only treated your wounds. Izaya was the one that helped you and called Celty to bring you here to be treated." Izaya? Izaya was the one that saved me, how did he know..........was he watching me.......and why would he save me? Izaya's name seem to echo though my head as my mind came up with so many questions but no answers to them.