Idle Chit-Chat

You followed Izaya for a while, until you and him came to a sushi shop called Russia Sushi. It looked fairly average place nothing really out of the ordinary, well maybe one thing was. There was a tall black man that had a heavy Russian accent that seemed to be exaggerated a bit standing in front of the building, handing out pamphlets, and saying things such as 'eat sushi' and 'sushi good for you'. Along with other things along those lines. Izaya didn't speak to him but instead made a small gesture towards him to at least acknowledge his presence, which the man did return before continuing with what he was doing. Izaya glanced at you for a second before he sat down at a table that was off to the side a bit. You sat down in the seat in front of him and looked around.

After a moment Izaya smiled and looked at you. ".....It's rather nice here wouldn't you agree?"

You stopped looking around and looked back to Izaya. "Um, yeah it's, 'nice' I guess."

"So, since we are here. Why don't you tell me more about yourself?" Izaya's smile grew wider and you could have sworn you saw a small mischievous glint in his eyes. It was a little unsettling but you tried to ignore it.

"W-What would you want to know?" You looked at Izaya questioningly, wondering just what he was hoping to achieve here.

"Oh I don't know, just simple little things. Like just some trivial knowledge. Whatever you want to talk about, really." Izaya faked the most innocent face he could as he continued to look at you, well in reality it was more like staring at you, but that's not the point. It was quite apparent that Izaya had an alliterative motive than just small talk about your interests and what not, but you knew that at this point there was no easy way out of this situation.

"Just trivial things?" You raised an eyebrow, but you went on to tell Izaya about the simple little things about you. Like your favorite color, favorite foods and so on and so forth, just little things, but still Izaya listened intently his eyes never leaving you. His gaze sent chills down your spine and made you feel a bit uneasy.

You and Izaya sat and chit-chat for a while and big shocker here  actually ate something while sitting there. So after you and Izaya had finished eating you two walked outside and you just heard a very loud scream 'IZAAAYAAAA'. you looked over to the direction of where the shout had come from and you saw none other than Shizuo, a very angry Shizuo, holding a stop sign.

Izaya just smiled as he looked at Shizuo for a moment and then looked at you. "It seems that Shizu-chan has found me. Its been real fun, we must do this again sometime." And with those parting words Izaya ran off waving goodbye as he left, with Shizuo right on his heels once again trying to kill him like always.