Your Day Off

Once again everything seemed to be normal for a few days for both you and Izaya. You went back to work and Izaya had some 'other'  things to attend to before he could pester you again. All that was short-lived though, once again you ran into the troublesome little flea, and on your day off from work none the less. You were just out looking around town for a while before you sat down on a bench in a small park since you had been on your feet almost all day. That's when HE walked up to you. With that smirk that he always has plastered on his face.

"Fancy seeing you here (y/n), enjoying your day off I assume?.....Thought I would join you here for a while." He chuckled at his own statement as he looked down at you his reddish-brown eyes meeting your (e/c) ones.

You looked up at him for a moment before you said anything as you weren't quite sure how to react to seeing him here. ".....What do you want, Izaya?" You bit your lip and looked away. You wanted to just tell him to leave you alone and walk off but still at the same time you almost wanted to stay and talk with him for a while. You were still very confused about how you felt about him so you were torn about what you should do about this situation.

"What do I want?.....I thought I told you already, you're different and I still want to know why. And what better way to find out than to spend a bit of time with you? You're not really doing anything today are you?"

"W-Well....I suppose you're right, I'm not doing much today expect wandering around town a bit, but I don't understand why you would say I'm so different. I....I don't really see what would make me so much more different than the next person." You mentally cursed at yourself for stuttering and sounding so nervous as you spoke. You looked back at Izaya as he sat down next to you he still had that same cocky smirk on his face.

"You may not see it but there is just something about you that stands out to me. I should be ashamed of myself really. I shouldn't pick favorites out of all my humans, but it seems that I can't help myself. You just interest me so much more than all the other boring and more predictable people in this city." The way that he kept talking about 'his humans'  and how he said that you interest him made you start to wonder more about him. Just who was this guy, what was going though his head right now, what did he see in you? All these questions and more went though your head as you looked at him. You didn't realize that you started to blush a bit until Izaya laughed.

"My, my it looks like you're blushing a bit there (y/n). It's actually kind of cute you know hahaha." You quickly looked away trying to hide your face from him. He only laughed and turns your head back slightly to look at him again. "There is no need to be embarrassed, I'm just teasing you hahaha. But anyway would you like have a bite to eat or just sit here all day blushing."

You didn't realize it before but you were getting hungry seeing as you hadn't eaten anything since this morning. "Ummm, s-sure. Getting something to eat sounds, n-nice." You once again mentally cursed yourself for stuttering again.

"Good so let's go, I know of a good place not too far from here!" Izaya sounded a bit too happy about this but you shrugged it off as Izaya stood up, and started to walk off, beckoning for you to follow him. Which of course you did, slightly smiling to yourself.