Movies with an Enigma

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V.~

If anything I have had a lot of time to think lately and I have been trying to.....decipher.....or at the very least find a proper way to describe Izaya. Well saying that I haven't been able to find one is an understatement. Just as I think I'm getting somewhere he does something that seems right out of the blue, thus leaving me back at square one. He's just unpredictable, it's like his motives and beliefs change every five seconds or so. Huh now that I think about it, I wonder if this is how Izaya feels when he watches 'his humans' hmmm questions for later.' So here I am just watching the enigma that is Izaya Orihara, watching him type away at his computer. In a way it's almost peaceful, listening to the soft clicking of the keys as he types along with the background noise of the television. I try not to stare too much so I turn back to the tv but I'm still not really watching it. Izaya never seems to notice or if he does he doesn't say anything. I really, really hope he hasn't noticed, because I have been doing it quite often, from trying to figure him out..........and well I'm not going to lie he is easy on the eyes if you catch my meaning. What am I saying anyone that sees him can tell you that, I mean I'm not blind he is really good looking. Agh I need stop I shouldn't be thinking about that, I still don't know how I feel about him. He did help me and he always seemed at least kind of nice to me, but on the other hand, I have heard what people say about him. That he can't be trusted and how he loves to cause people misery just for his own amusement, but the person they most often describe is a completely different person from what I have seen of him. It would seem that everyone made him out to seem like a 'bad guy' but I'm starting to think that's not true. Then again supposedly he has been known to earn your trust before stabbing you in the back, but if that was his game here he seems to be taking his sweet time an-..........no I shouldn't think like that. If I start thinking like that I will just end up overthinking about everything and make myself paranoid over nothing. I was so deep in thought and my own philosophy it took me a moment or two to realize the sound of typing had stopped, it threw me off for a second. I looked over to Izaya to see him looking back at me, with that cocky smirk he wears so well.

"Soooo whatcha thinkin' about.~ You seemed to space out there for a while."

"O-Oh it was nothing......much. Just, just thinking about......things." Smooth........real smooth (Y/n), yeah just thinking about things great job.

"Just thinking......about things? Well isn't that just splendid, well nonetheless, you wanna watch a movie or something?"

"A movie? Sure, that sounds nice. What kind of movie did you have in mind?" Izaya shrugged as he got up and sat back down next to me.

"Your pick, it doesn't really matter to me. I'm more interested in what you would want to watch." I swear I will never quite understand him but I just nodded. In the end, after looking for probably way too long we ended up watching a movie I had never heard of before. It seemed like it could be......entertaining either because it would be a good movie or a really bad one. For the most part, we sat in a.......comfortable silence. About halfway through I felt myself relax and start to get a tad bit tired, so I rested my head on Izaya's shoulder. He just chuckled a bit and draped his arm across my shoulders, pulling me closer to him. After a while, I snuggled up closer to him as my eyes started to feel heavy. As my eyes slowly shut I feel Izaya kiss the top of my head and whisper something that I couldn't make out, and with that I fell asleep in his arms.