Chapter 2

I can't believe I was being arrested when all I was doing was defending myself.

When I got to the station, they put me in a holding cell. I was left in there for an hour until a detective came.

She took me out the cell and led me into an integration room.

I sat down in a chair and the detective handcuffed my hands to a bar. She sat across from me and laid down a voice recorder on the middle of the table.

"Hi my name is Detective Jones, What's yours," she said.

"Zendaya," I replied. "Hi, Zendaya, Do you mind telling ne what happened tonight," she asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it," "Why not,"She asked but I didn't reply.

"Zendaya, Why not," she repeated, "Because, I'm not comfartable enough to tell you," I said.

"Well, Zendaya, If you want to get out of here, your gonna have to tell me what happened," she said.

I sighed, "Fine, my dad was raping me tonight like he always does and I had enough of it so I stabbed him in self-defense," I said.

"That wasn't self-defense. You stabbed him out of hatred. There's a difference. Zendaya, if your dad dies, your going to be charged with murder," she said. She gets up and leaves the room.

She left me all alone in that dark room. I soon fell asleep.

Like a few hours later, I woke up. I didn't know whether or not it was morning or night because there was no window.

A few minutes later, Detective Jones walks back into the room.

"Get up and put your hands behind your back, your under arrest for murder," she said.

She uncuffed me to the table and cuffed both my hands together. She led me out of the room and into this booking area.

She sat me down on a chair and handcufded me to it. I cannot believe this is happening to me.
>>>>>>>>>>
Beyonce is coming later in the book.

VOTE
COMMENT
XOXO❤

.