Chapter 15

We left the studio around 5:00. After we left. the studio we went home to get ready for dinner.

No, I'm not cooking dinner. tonight. I gave in and agreed to got out for dinner.

We got home and I went upstairs to my room and got dressed for dinner. When I was done getting dressed, I went downstairs and waited for everyone to come down too.

"You ready to go mom," said as she walked in with Blue on her hip and Jay following behind her.

"Yeah, I've been ready. I was just waiting on you guy," I said as I got up and followed mom out of the house and into the van.

I took my seat in the van and Blue crawled onto my lap and played on the ipad mom gave to. her.

I watched tv the entire ride to the ride to the restaurant. We finally made it to the restaurant. Jay got of the van first with a sleeping blue in his arms.

Mom next got out of the van and then me. I grabbed a hold of my mom's hand and held it tightly because I was kinda scared.

Mom looked at me. "I can feel you shaking," she said, "Are you. scared," she continued. I shook my head, "No, Like I said before...I'm just not used to all this," I said as we entered the restaurant.

We took our seats and the watiter took our order. We a little conversation and then our food came.

As we ate our food a fan walked by and squealed. "Omg your Beyonce," she screamed as she jumped up and down. A body guard quickly came and pushed her back.

"Julius it's ok," mom said and Julius let her through. "Hi sweetheart," mom said to the girl and she looked like she was about to faint.

I chuckled a little at her reactions. "Can I have a picture with you," "Yes," mom said as she got up and went to go take a picture with her fan.

She came back, took her seat and continued to eat. "I don't get why people are so crazy about other people. Your just like everyone else but they treat you like royalty," I said.

"So before you found out I was your mom, your telling me your weren't a fan," "Hell yeah I was a fan and I still am but I'm not a crazed, obsessed, super fan," I said.

"And the paparazzi, I still don't get why they exist. I mean don't celebrities have the same privacy rights normal people have," I said and mom shrugged.

"All they want is a picture for the beyhive and the hive respects my privacy," mom replied.

We finally finished our food, mom paid and we exited the restaurant. Thankfully there was barely and paparazzi outside.

We got in the car and was driven back to the house.

I entered the house and went straight into my room. I went into the bathroom and got ready for bed.

I got out of the bathroom and noticed mom was on my bed and she was bottle feeding blue.

"Can she sleep in here tonight," mom asked, "Sure," I replied as I plopped on the bed.

Mom gently laid blue next to me. Blue snuggled up next to me. I kissed her forhead.

I looked up to see mom smiling. "What," I asked, "Oh nothing," mom replied and got up to leave the room.

Before she left the room, she turned around and said, "Goodnight my babies. I love you."

She blew a kiss and left. I soon fell asleep myself.