Chapter 13

I woke up the next morning around 10:30.

I got up out of the bed and headed towards the bathroom to do my morning routine.

I got out of the bathroom and went downstairs.

I went into the kitchen to see my mom at the breakfast table eating burnt eggs.

"Good Morning," I said as I kissed my mom's cheek and sat down across from her.

"Did you make this," I asked and she nodded.

I smelled it and it smelled burnt.

"Just eat it," mom said. I looked down at it and shook my head. "No, I seriously might die if I eat this," "Stop overreacting," she said as she took another bite out of her omelette.

I gagged. How can she eat that no problem? I might be overreacting. It can't be that bad.

I looked at it with a disgusted face. I poked it and it didn't feel right.

"Stop playing with your food," mom said as she took another bite. I looked at her with a disgusted face.

I hesitated to eat it. I debated on whether or not I should eat it. I decided to eat it.

I took a deep breath and ate a piece of the omelette.

Once it got in my mouth, I wanted to spit it back on my plate but that would be extremely rude.

So instead I swallowed it. It was hard to swallow though. I felt like throwing up. I felt the throw up in my mouth but I swallowed it.

That omelette tasted horrible. The taste was still in my mouth so I drank alot if orange juice to remove the taste from my mouth.

I was coughing hard after I jugged an entire glass of orange juice in my mouth.

I went into the bathroom and rinsed my mouth so I can completely get rid of the taste.

I went back out into the kitchen and threw my plate of burnt eggs away.

"I'll pass on breakfast," I said and my mom laughed.

"Get ready, we're going to the mall," she said. "Ok," I replied as I headed towards the stairs. I went upstairs and into my room.

I changed out of my pajamas and in a simple and comfortable outfit.

I put little make-up on and left my hair in it's curly state.

When I was finished getting ready, I headed downstairs and waited about 10 minutes for my mom to come downstairs.

When she finally came, we left out the front door and got into the Mercedes van.

Once we got buckled up in the van, we were off to the mall.