Chapter 9

Zendaya's pov
I woke up early the next morning and ordered breakfast.

I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine.

I got out the bathroom and went to answer the door. It was my food.

I ate breakfast and during my meal, Beyonce woke up.

"Good morning," she said with a smile on her face. I didn't reply, I simply just ignored her

"You can't even say good morning," she said but I still ignored her.

She sighed. "I'm sorry," she said but I still didn't reply.

She got up out of bed and headed over to the bathroom.

I finally finshed eating. I turned on the TV and watched a movie on HBO.

40 minutes into the movie, Beyonce told me it was time to leave.

I grabbed my stuff and walked out the door.

Security led us out of the hotel where we were swarmed by paparazzi.

I was blinded by lights and I think Beyonce noticed becauae she gave me a pair of sunglasses. I put them on and kept my head down as I walked through the crowd.

"Beyonce, Over her," Beyonce, Is she your daughter," "Beyonce, What's her name," The paps just kept shooting questions and we just ignored them.

I got into the van and we were off to the airport.

Beyonce was on her phone the entire ride and I was just there in an awkward state.

I don't have any electronic devices so I was basically bored and had nothing to do the entire car ride.

We finally made it to the airport. We got out of the car and once again we were swarmed by paparazzi.

They were shooting questions left and right. I was being pushed by the bodyguards as well as the paps.

Beyonce was so far ahead and I was being told to pick up the pace.

How the hell am I supposed to adjust to this type of lifestyle?

We boarded the plane. I never really been on a plane so I was actually pretty excited.

The jet was HUGE. I ran all around the plane exploring every section of it. I was fascinated by the plane.

It was time for take-off so I went to take my seat.

I took my seat and looked up to see a smiling beyonce across from me.

"Is this your first time flying," she asked and I ignored her.

"I know you don't like me right now but you can at least talk to me," she said and I still didn't reply. She sighed and sat down next to me.

The plane took off and I looked out the window. I was kinda scared at first because of the turbulence but soon the ride became smooth.

I looked out the window and said "goodbye," to the town I was born and raised. Yeah it's the place I've been abused but I've only lived in one place and Houston was that place. It was my home.

To be honest, I'm scared to go to New York. I'm actually scared of all the attention I'm gonna get since the world's gonna know that Beyonce is my mother.

I'm actually excited to meet Blue. I've never really had any siblings before.

I just sat there and thought to myself until the plane landed.

We exited the jet and there was a Mercedes van waiting for us on the runway.

We got into the Mercedes van and headed towards Beyonce's Mansion. The van was big. It consisted of tan leather seats, Carpet floors, light hardwood floors, a mini fridge, Flat screens behind every seat, a touch screen remote that controls the special features of the van.

We finally arrived to our deatination. The car ride to the mansion was silent.

We finally made it to the mansion. There was a gate in front of us but Beyonce put in the passcode and opened the gate.

We drove down a long driveway and finally made it to the house. The house was HUMONGOUS.

We pulled up to the house. We got out of the car and headed inside the house.

The bodyguards grabbed our bags from the back and handed it to us.

Beyonce unlocked the door and we went inside.