Chapter 7

Zendaya's pov 
I woke up early the next morning.

I got up out of bed and headed towards the bathroom.

I did my morning routine and went into the kitchen to cook breakfast.

When I was done, My social worker came in.

"Hmmm, it smells good in here," she said as she sat down.

I made her and myself a plate. I sat next to her. I said grace and began eating.

"I almost never cook. This is so much better than eating out," she said as she ate.

I just stayed silent. I just kept eating.

"You don't really talk much do you," she said and I nodded.

"I've never really been social," I said and continued to eat.

After breakfast we went back to the CPS buliding.

We went to her office and waited for my mom to come.

Beyonce's Pov

My plane just landed. A car was waiting for me on the runway. I got in while Julius got my bags.

The driver took me to the CPS building.

I got out of the car and was swarmed by paparazzi.

I made my way through the paps and into the building.

I went up to the front desk. "I'm here for Mrs. Brown," I said.

"Your name," the receptionist asked, "Beyonce Knowles-Carter," I said.

"Ok," she said and went back to work. I stood there awkwardly waiting.

"Mrs Brown will see you now. Room 234," she said.

I walked towards the elevator and went to the second floor. I hunted for room 234.

When I finally found it, I took a deep breath before entering.

Zendaya's pov

I heard the door unlock and I knew it was my mother. I was to excited, I couldn't turn around.

"Hi," Mrs. Brown said as she got up and I'm guessing hugged her.

I turned around to see THE ONE AND ONLY BEYONCE.

I wasn't as excited as you thought I would be.

My smile soon faded and anger filled my body.

She came up to me and tried to give me a hug but I pushed her away.

"How dare you leave me for 13 years with that phyco and expect me to just forgive you," I said and stormed out of the room.

How does she expect me to forgive her when she left me for 13 years. 10 years of being abused sexually, physically, and mentally.

The thing that hurts the most is she kept the daughter she had with her husband but not me. Why?

Does she even want me. I bet you she doesn't. I bet she came for me because the government forced her too or maybe because this might get her more publicity.

I thought these things and cried. I walked out of the CPS building and started to walk.

I don't know where I was going but I didn't care as long as I was as far away as possible from that woman.