Chapter 5

Beyonce's pov
When the call ended, I went upstairs to start packing.

While packing Shawn entered the room.

"Where you going," He asked as he came up behing me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Shawn doesn't know about Zendaya. He gonna find out eventually so I think its time to tell him.

I stopped packing and sat on the bed. Shawn sat on the bed next to me.

"Shawn I have something I have to tell you," I said.

"What is it," He replied.

I sighed. "When I was 18, I was pregnant. I left her with her dad because my career was just starting. Recently her dad died and I just got a call saying I have to come get her. So I'm going to Houston to pick her up," I said.

Shawn didn't look to happy. "Why did you wait so long to tell me," "I knew you were gonna be like that," I said.

"How do you want me to act, Happy to know that my wife kept such a big secret from me,"

"No, I wanted you to be a little more supportive. I already feel bad as it is," I said.

He sighed and wrapped his arm around my neck. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I am being supportive. It's just I don't appreciate you keeping secrets," "This is the only secret I kept from you," I said.

"I hope," He said. "I hope," I mocked him, "What, You don't believe me," I continued.

"I do believe you," He said as he picked my head up and kissed my lips.

It was silent for a few minutes. I decided to break the silence.

"Are you gonna treat her the same as you treat Blue," I asked.

"Of course I'll treat her as if she's my own. Why wouldn't I," he said and kissed me once again.

He got up and left the room. I then got up and continued to pack. When I finished packing, I called my pilot and a driver.

While waiting for the driver to come, I played with Blue.

The driver came 20 minutes later. "Bye BluBlue. I won't be gone long, ok," I said and kissed her cheek.

It was raining outside but I got to the car dry. On my way to the airport, I thought about Zendaya.

I wonder how she looks like. I wonder if she'll be mad at me for leaving her. I wonder what she's been tbrough.

I know she probably will be asking questions like why did you leave.

I finally made it to the airport. I boarded the plane and was off to my home town, Houston Texas.