Part Four

RECAP:

I shrieked and did a happy dance. I have a boyfriend! My boyfriend is Ian Wright. My boyfriend is popular. I’m the happiest person on earth!

“Am I interrupting something?” I heard Derek ask. I turned around and saw Beth and Derek at my door.

They were laughing. “No, I was doing nothing,” I told them.

“Are you sure it’s nothing?” Beth asked struggling to stop laughing.

“Yes, it’s nothing,” I glared.

“Chill,” Beth smiled and she and Derek left.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter four

I sat in Ian’s car. I wore a grey t-shirt with the Jack Union flag along with a grey denim mini-skirt. The length was a little above my knees. I wore my converse too and now I was dressed to impress him. He wasn’t bad himself. He wore baggy jeans a black shirt which said “you should be jealous, I’m with her.” in white which was quite flattering.

“What movie are we watching?” I asked.

“Well I heard ‘Remember Me’ is a good movie,” he said.

“Robert Pattinson!” I exclaimed happily.

“Yeah,” he chuckled and parked his car.

We watched the movie and the movie was really good. I gasped at the ending. It was just so sad but a great movie at the same time.

“How was it?” Ian asked as we exited the movie hall.

“I loved the movie. We should watch it again sometime.” I smiled as we walked towards the end of the room, where there was only a janitor’s closet.

“That’s not what I meant,” Ian said as he put his hands around my waist and pulled me closer.

“Then what?” I asked confused and nervous at the same time.

“I meant the date,” he said and rested his forehead on mine.

“It was great,” I whispered, unable to speak clearly with his proximity.

He leaned in closer and brushed his lips against mine. Then slowly, he picked up my hands and put it around his neck and kissed me. I kissed him back. My first kiss was with Ian Wright! He was an amazing kisser. His lips were so soft. He pulled away and looked into my eyes.

“Now what do you think of the date?” he asked.

“Wow,” I breathed.

He smiled and dove in for seconds. This time I smiled too as I kissed him. He decided to use tongue this time too. Me being the helpless person that I was, I joined in and gave him full access. He pulled away “I’m having a great time”.

“Me too,” I smiled dreamily.

He backed off a bit, we entwined our hands. “So are you up for tomorrow?” he asked.

“Tutoring you?” I asked.

“Yup,” he smiled, “at my place”.

“I would love to!” I smiled.

“That’s awesome,” he said and kissed my cheek. I needed to tell someone about this!

“Hey, can I use the restroom?” I asked.

“Anything you want, babe,” he smiled and kissed my cheek.

I turned and walked towards the restroom with the biggest grin on my face.

I checked all the stalls in the rest room, and when it was empty I squealed.

“Oh my Gosh!” I said and did a happy dance, “Ian Wright kissed me!”

I quickly dialed Kara’s number but it kept coming busy. I dialed Beth’s number.

“Hey, what’s up?” she asked.

“You won’t believe what just happened!” I squealed.

“What?” she asked curiously.

“I just had my first kiss. It was so amazing!” I said.

“That’s amazing!” she squealed, “I’ll come over to your house so that we can talk.”

“We’re actually going to a park now, for the parade,” I told her.

“I’ll come over to your house anyway,” she said and hung up.

I washed my face, tried to keep a calm neutral face and walked out. I saw Ian on the phone with someone. I was facing his back. Maybe I’ll give him a surprise and sneak in from behind, I thought.

_____________________________________________________

Ps: Don't worry, I'll update soon ;)

Leave comments on Ian and the date :D

Picture of Kara, only because I didn't know who's pic to put here lol. (Alexis Jordan)