Part 7

I know I only updated recently, but I was feeling generous :)

Part 7:

It’s Monday, this means school. It also means facing Ian Wright today. I really hope he doesn’t spread weird rumors about me. I was removing my math book from my locker when it suddenly shut. “Kara,” I exclaimed from the shock of my locker being shut.

“There are rumors going around,” Kara started half angry.

“Rumors?” I asked horrified.

“Yes, have you and Ian been going out?” she asked. I nodded ashamed.

“They’re saying that you’re in love with each other too! And you guys went all the way,” she exclaimed.

“Trust me Kara, I do not love him. He can rot in hell for all I care,” I said and started walking towards class.

“Wait, what? I thought you liked him,” she asked as she walked beside me.

“Past tense, I hate him now,” I said through my teeth.

“What happened?” she asked.

“Remember that day you were asking me why he hugged me?” I questioned, she nodded. I continued, “It was all an act. He was just using me for a bet.”

“Damn!” she said and covered her mouth with her palm. “Did you beat him up?” she asked.

“Derek did that for me,” I smiled.

“Awesome,” she said and we headed towards our classes.

At lunch while I was getting books from my locker I saw Ian walking towards me. Why was he walking towards me? Didn’t Derek’s threat work?

“Mellissa,” he nodded, his friend Shane beside him.

“What are you doing here?” I asked angrily.

“You still won’t sleep with me?” he asked.

“No jerk-face,” I said and slapped him.

“Watch it,” Shane warned me.

“Excuse me?” I asked him, “Stay out of this!”

“I’m the one that dared him,” Shane said cockily, “So I won’t stay out of this.”

“What do you want, Ian?” I asked him.

“Just wanted to see if you were still interested in the offer,” Ian winked.

“I’m not,” I said and walked away.

It felt good somehow. Talking to him made it better somehow.