• Chapter Three •

******
Hey everyone!! Sorry it's been so long, but since I've started back school, I've been quite busy. Nevertheless, I have some spare time today to write another chapter. Sorry if it's bit rushed or boring but it should put you guys on until I have more time to write a longer and better chapter. Thanks for sticking around though, and I'm glad you guys are liking it so far...😅😊

Enjoy!!

******

Amelia's POV

The show wasn't actually that bad. I enjoyed it more than I expected to. Caitlin, on the other hand, went a bit bonkers. She head butted some guy in front of us and knocked him unconscious. And as you can probably tell, that didn't end so well.

Anyhow, we bought our merch and another drink and sat outside for a few minutes watching all the fans leave the venue. Caitlin bought another shirt and a hoodie, and I also got a hoodie too.

I was staring at my hoodie when Caitlin poked my shoulder. "Dude. We have to go". She whispered.

I looked up at her and flicked my head up slightly to ask why, when she pointed over at the guy who she head butted.

He looked pretty angry, his girlfriend hanging onto his arm and whining about him not giving her any attention. Then he spotted us.

"RUN, BITCH! RUN!" Caitlin screamed as she leaped over a small wooden fence and sprinted over to her car.

I then stood up and looked over to see the guy running in my direction. Before I knew it, I was sprinting over to the car myself. My heart pounding in my chest.

I noticed Caitlin's car, swung the back door open and jumped in. "GO!" I mouthed to Caitlin, as she put the car in reverse and pulled out of the space, almost hitting the guy.

I turned around just in time to see the guy sticking his middle finger up at us and shouting a bunch of curse words at us until he was no longer in sight.

I sighed in relief.

Caitlin burst out laughing.

I climbed in front and put my seat belt on. "We could have been killed!" I wrote into the app on my phone that spoke out for me.

"But. We. Didn't!" Caitlyn replied in a robotic voice, taking the piss out of my app. I just shook my head. "Oh come on! You have to admit it was pretty funny! Did you see his girlfriends face when he started chasing you?!? No, no, did you see your face when he started chasing you?!? It was priceless!" She said in between laughter.

I tried to pretend to be upset with her but I ended up grinning.

We both started to laugh as she turned the radio on.

"So, are you hungry?" She asked.

But before I could answer, my stomach rumbled.

"I'll take that as a yes then." She laughed. "How does pizza sound, hmm?"

I nodded and she pulled into the Pizza Hut that was basically around the corner from the arena.

We both got out of the car and made our way inside. When a waitress came up to us.

"Hello, is it just the two of you?" We both nodded and she smiled. "Okay! Come right this way!" She said cheerfully as we followed her to a booth.

Caitlin said thank you and we both sat down.

We both settled, put our things down and decided to take a look at the menu.

I couldn't decide straight away so I just picked up my menu and pointed at the drinks section. Caitlin then nodded, "Sure, can you get me a Pepsi please?"