• Chapter Four •

Corey's POV

The girl walked into the bathroom and I sat down at the bar.

I kinda felt bad about what had happened. But it wasn't my fault. Why couldn't she apologise. She was the one who walked into me anyways.

I turned to look at Chris and his new 'friend', Caitlin.

They may as well have been making out on the fucking table next to us. It was so fucking obvious they liked each other, just the way that they are staring at one other makes me sick.

I finished my drink and I turned around to face the girl who I spilled my drink all over. And she looked gor- I mean, great. She looked great. You know, since she was wearing a slipknot hoodie after all. So yeah. She looked good. Okay.

She walked over to us and started getting into a conversation with Chris and Caitlin.

I never really listened to it, I just stared at her the whole time. She probably thinks that I'm a full on prick, and a weirdo now.

I stared out of the window until i had a tap on my shoulder.

Chris looked at me and grinned.

"What?" I mumbled.

"Corey and Amelia sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-" Chris sang before I punched him in the arm. "Hey, what was that for?" He pouted, rubbing his arm.

"Your lucky it wasn't a kick to the balls, my friend." I smirked.

Chris just laughed. "Okay, okay. But you should probably know that they are both coming to hang out with us tonight. Is that okay?"

"Sure. Whatever." I replied.

"Great! So I'm just gonna order yeh? And then we will let them follow the tour bus down to the hotel!"

"Okay, I'm gonna make my way outside then." I walked over to the rest of the guys. "Hey we are ordering takeaway instead! So Chris told us to go out to the tour bus.."

I just got a bunch of mumbled replies of okay and sure and made my way out of the building.

I looked around and noticed Caitlin and that girl in a car not far from me. I walked over slowly and heard my name. They were talking about me?
I moved in closer and tapped on the window.

The girl jumped.

She then rolled the window down a bit more and I rested my arms on the side. "So you girls were talking about me, huh?" I smirked and bit my lip.

She then gave me a disgusted look whilst rolling her eyes and I just laughed.

"We are leaving now anyways, so get ready to follow us! See you in five minutes!" I winked at her and started to make my way to the tour bus.

And I was doing well until I almost got run over by a reversing car.

I gave him the middle finger and kicked his bumper and carried on walking.

Just before I got on the tour bus I turned to see if they where watching what had just happened. And they were.

"Fuck." I mumbled before getting on the bus.

I then sat down and noticed the piles of pizza boxes everywhere.

"How many did you need Chris?!?" I stared at the food in shock.

He just shrugged his shoulders.

"Pizza party, man." Sid nodded slowly whilst grinning. He looked dodgy when he did that.