• Chapter Nine •

***
If there are any mistakes I'm really. really sorry!! Please just ignore them as this was quite a long chapter and I was typing this out on my iPod. Anyways!! I hope you enjoy this chapter and the story should become much more interesting from here!! Keep reading and keep voting! Thank you!! 😊💕

******

Corey's POV

Lay on my bed, I stared at the ceiling.

I didn't know what to do with myself. I had been lay here for days. People had knocked on the door to check if I was okay, or to give me food or something but I just ignored them.

I felt really horrible about what I'd said to Amelia and I couldn't stop thinking about her. It hurt me just knowing that I had upset her. She probably hates me so much right now.

I hate myself so much right now.

I got up off of the bed and picked up my cigarettes. I then made my way over to the balcony and lent out, leaning against the bars. I lit a cig and looked out to the river.

Lost in my thoughts I almost didn't notice the text that had came through in my phone.

I pressed the button on my phone and Amelia's name shone on the screen.

I fumbled to unlock it before I read her text. "Hey. I got out of the hospital today. I've not seen you in a while. Want to go for a walk?"

I replied as soon as I could before chucking my cig, picking up my phone and jacket and making my way out of the room.

As I locked the door, Shawn was leaning against his door. "Holy shit! Corey Taylor's alive!" He shouted and soon after, Sid stuck his head around his door too. "Hey man! How's it goin? You wanna go get some lunch or something?"

I grinned at the two as I put the keys in my pocket. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine! But I can't! Sorry, I'm going out with Amelia now, so don't bother waiting up for me or anything, okay?"

"Hey man no worries! Have fun, yeah?"

"Yeah, I will do. Thanks!" I waved to the two of them and started to walk out of the hotel.

Amelia had already text me her address, so I got in the car and I made my way over to her house. My palms were sweating so bad and I was really nervous but I was going to see Amelia and I couldn't wait. I had finally made it to her house and parked the car up front.

"Shit. Why am I so fucking nervous?"

I text Amelia to let her know I was outside and then jogged up to the front door.

I knocked on it three times and the door opened before I could put my hand down. The young boy, who I guessed was Amelia's youngest cousin peered up at me and I smiled gently at him. "Hey little dude! Is Amelia here?"

"AMELIA YOUR BOYFRIENDS HERE!" He screamed loudly before running off into the next room.

Then I saw her.

She was wearing a long sleeved black skater dress with a mesh cut out in the middle and mesh sleeves too. She was wearing fishnet tights, a pair of black doc martens and her denim jacket.

She waved at me and smiled softly and I couldn't help but smile back.

She looked beautiful.

"Hey." I said as I waved back at her. She came closer and I could see the faint outline of the scar that lined her stomach. She then hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "I've missed you." She nodded into my chest.