• Chapter Seven •

Amelia's POV

After a very, very long night of drunk conversations with Corey Taylor, Caitlin finally convinced him to let us go home for the night since it was getting really late. "Okay... Okay I will Corey... Ye-... Yes I know you do, we love you too hahaha.. Okay.. Bye!" She waved and chucked whilst I waited at the end of the corridor.

We both walked into the lift and Caitlin pulled a weird face. "So... What did you guys get up to, hmm?" My eyes widened and I shook my head vigorously. "Okay, okay, I'm just surprised is all, cause usually your petrified of everyone. But tonight you did pretty good. I'm so proud of you!" She said whilst giving me a hug. "I didn't like seeing you upset all the time, but I think you finally gave yourself a bit of a break tonight. And that's good, so well done!" She rubbed my back slightly and then we made our way out of the hotel and over to the car.

"Aww, shit. I've left my keys back upstairs. You alright to wait here for five minutes, yeah?" She asked and I nodded in return.

Caitlin ran back to the hotel and I leaned against the car slightly. There was then a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around to see who it was but then felt a stabbing pain in my stomach.

I looked up and there was a guy stood next to me. He knocked me down on the ground and I started to panic. I couldn't breath and I was sobbing uncontrollably. I couldn't get any words out no matter how hard I tried and I kept trying to kick out and stop him but he was a lot stronger than me.

He grabbed at the buttons on my pants and I started to panic even more. Blood was pooling out around me and I was becoming lightheaded. My voice started to come out in rasps as I tried to scream. "No... No... Please..no.." I started to hyperventilate and the guy refused to stop.

Suddenly I no longer felt his weight on top of me and felt a thud on the ground next to me. "Amelia! Amelia! Oh shit! Someone call an ambulance please!" A girl screamed and then I felt another presence on my other side. "Amelia baby, stay with us please! Please! Oh fuck... I love you, Amelia! Please don't go!" I heard sirens in the background before I blacked out.

***3 hours later***

"Amelia! Amelia! Amy! Listen to me! Your going to be okay, I promise!"

My heart thundered in my chest. My eyes shot open and the light was painfully bright, causing me to squeeze my eyes shut.

I was in a hospital.

My eyes fluttered open for a second before I think I blacked out again. Then it was silent and I could finally open my eyes. I was in a small room with two chairs, a set of drawers, a bedside table and the bed that I was in. I looked around and noticed there was a huge bouquet of flowers  and a card on the bedside table. I then reached over and looked at the card to see who they were from. "Get better soon! Lots of love, Corey! Xxxxx"

I smiled gently at the thought of Corey, set the card down and then sat up straight before wincing in pain. I placed my hand on my stomach and then moved my shirt up slightly.

There was a huge gash in my stomach. From one side to another. Staples and stitches made a ragged line along my stomach with a bruise outlining each staple.

I suddenly remembered what had happened.

The guy.

The blood.

The girl's screams.

The sirens.

"I love you, Amelia!"

It was all flooding back. And then the door opened. "Good to see your awake then.." A doctor walked in and he looked oddly familiar. He smiled gently at me and then sat on the edge of the bed. "Amelia can you hear me, sweetie?" He asked and I nodded. He grinned and then stood up to pick up a file on the very end of my bed before sitting back down again. "Good! That's good! Now, I don't want to add any stress on you, but do you remember what happened? Do you know why you are in the hospital?" He asked and I nodded slowly as if to say 'sort of'. He smiled and then set the folders down. "Okay, we will leave it at that for now but in the mean time, do you think you'll be ready for some visitors? Cause there is a young man out there waiting for you and he is out of his bloody mind." I giggled because I knew who he meant and nodded. "Okay, I'll send him in right away."

The doctor walked out and the door didn't even get the chance to close before Corey ran into the room and collapsed at the side of my bed. His eyes were bloodshot and his face was slightly red and puffy. "Oh god.. Shit Amelia.. You had me so fucking worried.. I... I didn't think you were gonna make it... I..." His eyes started to tear up again and he put his head down on the bed whilst he cries softly. I shuffled closer to him and stroked the back of his head. He seemed to calm down a little bit before grabbing my hand and holding it tightly in his.

Someone else was stood in the doorway. It was Caitlin, we face was red and puffy too and she had her arms crossed tightly. As if she was trying to hold herself together. I smiled gently at her and she smiled back. "I'll come back later.." She mouthed before walking back out of the room and shutting the door softly behind her.

I looked back down at Corey and he still had his head pressed against the bed, so I tugged on his hand slightly and he looked up.

I then moved over, pulled the cover back slightly only to realise that I was only dressed in a shirt and underwear, and my face turned completely red as Corey stared at the black lace panties I was wearing. I flicked his forehead and then pointed to his eyes and then upwards as if to say 'eyes up here'. He grinned a little and then climbed into the bed with me. He then wrapped his arms gently around me, careful not to touch my stomach and pulled me towards him.

We sat like this for a while until I started to fall asleep. Corey's body was less tense than it was before and I knew he was falling asleep too. I shut my eyes and just before we fell asleep I heard Corey whisper, "I love you. Amelia Rose."

"I love you too. Corey Taylor."