• Chapter Ten •

******

And I'm back, Bitches!! 😂😂 I'm so sorry I've kept you all waiting so so so so long but here's the next chapter at long last!! I've been so caught up with school and work that I have had no time to continue writing whatsoever.. But here it is!! 💕 It's just a quick chapter but I hope you enjoy it all the same!! 😊

******

Amelia's POV

"Who the fuck was that?"

I looked up to see a confused look on Corey's face.

"What?" I croaked, my face still slightly red and puffy from crying. I looked around at our surroundings but saw nothing.

Corey looked down at me and slowly let go of me so he could stand up. "Did you not see him? There was a guy? He was stood right over there.." He trailed off whilst pointing over to the darkened part of the woodland. I stared at the place that he was pointing to and I couldn't see anything but darkness.

"No, are you sure your not just imagining things..?" I asked him, but he shook his head.

"No.. No. There was definitely someone there." He nodded a little and jogged over to the place he pointed out, but returned shaking his head.

I just shrugged my shoulders before wiping beneath my eyes with my hands. "I don't know.. But never mind, let's just go back cause it's getting really late now and I'm tired." I stood up with the help of Corey since my legs were a little shaky and he looked around us once more. He then turned back to look at me and nodded. "Okay.. Let's go back.."

We made our way out of the graveyard and wandered back down the streets. He kept looking behind us as we started heading back to my house. I could tell he felt tense so I grabbed his hand and squeezed it a little to reassure him.

He looked back at me with a small smile and just shrugged. "So... Did you want to hang out with me tomorrow or..?"

I nodded as we got close to my front door and he clasped both of my hands in his. "I'll call you tomorrow morning okay."

I nodded once more before kissing his cheek and slowly loosening the grip he had on my hands, whilst making my way up to the door. Corey grinned before putting his hands in his pockets and slowly backing away from the house. "Until tomorrow, milady!" He shouted loudly whilst I stood there giggling and telling him to shush with my finger against my mouth, looking around to make sure he didn't wake any neighbours.

I crossed my arms around myself since it was quite cold, after giving him a small wave and mouthing 'goodnight' to him, as he started to saunter down the street grinning to himself.

I let out a breath once he was completely out of sight, realising I'd been holding my breath this entire time. I leaned back against the door and pushed down the handle so that I would fall back into the house. I ran into the kitchen, grabbed a drink and wished my auntie and uncle goodnight with a kiss on the cheek before jogging upstairs and throwing myself into my bed.

I looked to my side and I saw the back of a person in the chair to my desk. The chair span round to reveal Caitlin stroking my cat, Pepper. "We've been expecting you." She said with a creepy smile on her face. "'Text' me all the details now, bitch!" She shouted emphasising the word 'text' by hollering her phone in my face.

I giggled silently, and started to type out the afternoons events onto my phone whilst Caitlin clung onto my shoulder, asking me a million questions.

This was going to be a long night.

***

Corey's POV

I smiled to myself as I wondered down the street back to the hotel. Nothing could make me happier right now. I know that she loves me back and thats all that matters.

I bet I look like a complete mad man who's on every drug under the sun. Laughing and smiling to myself like this, but it's hard not to. I've never felt like this before and I don't want it to stop.

I finally got to the hotel and noticed a small gang of people, who seemed to be in their late teens, stood in a cluster at the far end of the car park. I couldn't see them very clearly but I could tell that there were three guys and two girls.

One of the girls looked over to me and hit her friend in the ribs before pointing over to me, but I didn't stay long enough to watch them as I made my way into the reception and ran to catch the lift before the doors closed.

I looked in the mirrors to fix my hair since some of it had fell out of place, not even noticing the guy stood next to me. Once I'd finished I slowly turned to look at the young man, but didn't get a chance as my vision blurred and a sharp pain struck the left side of my head. I tried to get back up but was struck back down by a foot to the chest and my head bounced against the wall of the lift. Then I noticed a figure dressed in black crouched down in front of me.

Holding my hand to the side of my head, I couldn't make out any features of the guy due to the dizziness and the slow trickle of blood that blurred my vision, but I could hear every word he said.

His voice was low and he leaned in close, breathing heavily. "Listen. I've been watching you, Mr Taylor. And I've noticed that you've taken quite a liking to an old friend of mine. So I want you to do me a little favour..."

He trailed off before throwing something at my chest so it landed in my lap. "Give her this. She'll know what it means."

I then heard more noise, as if he was frantically searching for something in his pockets before he threw himself down next to me. "So.."

I heard the click of a lighter multiple times, before a cloud of smoke was blew in my face. The guy chuckled lightly and slung his arm around my shoulder, "You fucked her yet or..?" He trailed off once more, taking another drag of his cigarette and I shook my head a little.

"Who are you even talking about?" I asked, my head pounding with every word as I tried to sit up a little more. But this guy was having none of it as he kicked me back down.

"Don't play stupid with me, you little prick! Amelia. That's who I'm talking about!"

As soon as I heard I her name, I felt my heart drop.

"What would you want with Amelia?"
I asked quietly, millions of thoughts going through my head as to why this guy would want anything to do with her.

"What do I want?" He asked as he leaned in, the stale stench of smoke hovering around us both.

"I want my little sister back."