• Chapter Five •

******
Hey everyone!! Again I'm so sorry that I haven't updated after so long. I've just been very busy lately and I'm kinda going through some tough times right now. Nevertheless, I try not to disappoint, and I've found a bit of spare time to update again. I'm sorry if this chapter is a bit short but it should put you guys on till I have time to update again.

Until then, go check out my fx makeup that I do on my Instagram @ninacunliffe_ (and follow me, ya know? If you want to haha)
I'm probably going to start a YouTube channel too, so I can do tutorials on my work!! So let me know what you think and keep voting!!

And again Thank you so much everyone for sticking around and being so patient!!

******

Amelia's POV

Before I could do anything Corey had already ran out of the room and left me alone.

His room had gotten quite dark since we got here and I decided to turn on the lamp on the bedside table before stepping out onto the balcony.

The breeze was cool against my flushed cheeks and I sighed before bending down to dangle my legs off of the edge, holding on the the silver metal bars and peaking out from inbetween them.

I looked out in front of me and noticed the river underneath the streetlights.

A young couple were wandering along the edge, laughing at one another as the guy tickled her and the girl tried to run away, only to be hugged again by her boyfriend.

A small smile crept onto my face.

"I wish I could have that one day.." I thought before I heard shouting and screaming from next door.

I heard Caitlin's voice and I squinted my eyes shut as she screeched something before a door slammed shut.

There were footsteps before the door to Corey's room opened slowly.

It was Corey.

I turned and giggled at him as his face was bright red and he looked as if he had just ran ten thousand miles.

"What?" He asked as his eyebrows knitted together.

I just shook my head and turned back around again.

I looked out to the river once more to see the couple making out.

Eww. PDA alert for crying out loud.

I mean, they were cute and all, but really? He had his tongue stuck so far down her throat it was probably coming back out of her asshole.

I heard footsteps behind me and Corey sat down next to me, dangling his legs off of the balcony too.

"Gross!" He sneered.

I giggled once more and turned to look at him.

He was already looking back at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back before turning back to look at the river.

"So..." He dragged out.

"Erm.. I'm sorry I don't really know what to do in these situations." He laughed nervously and I giggled as his cheeks flushed red once again.

I picked up my phone and started to type something to him as my phone read it out. "Where are all the others?" It read out in the female robotic voice.

"The others?" He asked. "Oh, they are just hanging out next door. They are all being annoying twats though so I just left them. And I've realised that's a really stupid mistake since they have all the pizza, but I stole Chris's wallet so we can order our own pizza instead if you want? Or we can get something else? I don't really mind. I like anything to be honest, but I don't like that pork stuff that they do at that Chinese place down the road or that..." He rambled on for a good ten minutes before I typed something out to him.

"Pizzas good!" I giggled and he smiled back at me.

"I like it when you laugh. It's really quiet but you have a nice smile and you look really happy." He smirked as I turned bright red.

"I'll just have pepperoni." I typed quickly and he chucked before getting up and making his way back into the room again.

It started to get quite cold so I followed him into his room and sat on the bed as he rang up the pizza place.

He said the order would be here in ten minutes and he lay on the bed next to where I was sat.

"Come 'ere." He patted the bed next to where he was lying and I lay next to him.

I turned my head to face him and his smile dropped slightly.

"You have really pretty eyes, you know that right?" He mumbled as he got closer to my face.

I felt the colour wash out of my face and my heart rate speed up as he moved in closer.

His face was so close to mine and his breath was warm against my face.

His lips brushed lightly against mine.

"Mr Taylor, someone has asked for permission to come up to your room to give you your order." The receptionist spoke through the speaker and Corey rolled his eyes and sighed loudly.

"Ughhhhhhh.. I'll be right back okay? Don't leave! I'll be two seconds I promise!!" He groaned before running towards the door.

I nodded and giggled nervously before sitting upright.

He nodded back and made his way out the door before slamming it shut again.

"Shit, that was close."