Pets You Get

Tony: After begging and pleading, Tony finally let you get a dog. You got a pug, much to his dismay. He complained that they were ugly and fat. You ignored him and named your dog Tizzy. One day you came home from work to find Tony telling Tizzy how ugly she was, but they were cuddled on the couch watching a movie, Tizzy giving him little licks, her curly tail going nuts every time he whispered to her that she was ugly.

Bucky: You wanted something quiet and that could be some independent so you got an Egyptian Mau cat, which you named Amos. Bucky and Amos were practically best friends while Amos only came to you to bite your ankles to get food, which Bucky found hilarious.

Clint: When Clint came home from work one day, he arrived with a box of free kittens, saying "Kittens for my kitten." They were all calico cats two girls and one boy. The girls you named Teegan, Lyric and DJ and the boy you named Legolas, since your archer got kittens for his kitten.

Thor: You decided to get Thor a dog for his birthday, so you got him the biggest dog you could find to match him. You ended up getting a Great Dane. He loved him and named him Vidar. The only problem with Thor loving him so much was that he ended up sharing the bed with the two of you.

Bruce: Bruce is a quiet man, so when you decided to get a pet, you decided on a cat. You got an orange tabby which you named Sinclair. You kept Sinclair while Bruce is in his lab and when he's out of the lab, Sinclair tests his patience. You've soon realized that while it might not be safe, it's a good thing because it's teaching Bruce to keep is cool in different situations.

Pietro: Ever since Pietro was a kid, he had wanted a dog so when you guy's moved out of Clint's and into your own place after getting married, you got a German shepherd. You let Pietro name him, and he named him Samson. When ever Pietro would run, Samson would try to chase him and would get super excited and chase his tail.

Steve: He wanted a runner to run with so you got a Greyhound which you named Anastasia. They loved each other and you would go with them running and run a couple of laps before cheering on your love and your dog.

Fitz: After the cat incident with Simmons in the lab, Fitz refused to get a cat or a small dog so when you begged and begged, he got you a Husky. You named her Lola as a joke for Coulson, which he wasn't to pleased about it, but Lola seemed to love her name. And as long as Lola didn't go into Fitz's lab, he was happy.

Sam: When you asked Sam what kind of dog he wanted, you thought he'd say like a German shepherd or a bulldog, not a West Highland White Terrier. So when you got Matilda, you were surprised at how good at soccer she was. She would play with you guys for hours in the backyard, head-butting the ball to you guys and trying to chew it.