Accident Part 2 - Recovery {Tony Bucky & Clint}

A/N: I'm writing this on my phone so sorry for any mistakes. Also because Bruce, Thor and Fitz had such minor injuries, this part and the next won't include them.

Tony: Balancing on your left foot, you hold onto the work table as Tony kneels in front of you, measuring the length difference between the floor and where your leg now ends.

"So why all the remeasurements?" you ask as he measures around the stump of your leg. "I thought you did this at the hospital."

"I did," Tony says as he puts everything down and helps you back into your wheelchair, "but Bucky and I-"

"Bucky?" you question. "He's helping you?"

"Only because of his metal arm," Tony tells you.

"So what did you find out?"

"That at first the leg has swelling so I'm just double checking," he explains.

The hospital offered to give you a prosthetic leg, but Tony refused, saying that he could make you one and that SHIELD had enough qualified doctors that they could put it on you. And as much as you loved Tony, it wasn't comforting that he had no idea what he was doing.

You watch him while he works. You're  shocked at the change in him. While yes, he's still arrogant enough to make him Tony Stark, he had such a scare that it made him almost selfless.

"Admiring the view?" Tony asks with a smirk and you blush, embarrassed at having been caught.

"Of course," you tell him and he chuckles.

***Time skip brought to you by Bucky's metal arm***

"Good," Bruce says as you take yet another small step. After healing from the surgery, you are finally trying out Tony, Bruce and Bucky's leg for the first time. Wanda is there to cheer you on and you felt almost ashamed since while you were in the hospital, you had avoided her because of your shame for your lack of a limb.

Tony stands next to you, holding your hand, while you took another tiny wobbly step forward and then drag your normal foot next to it.

"You're doing great, (Y/N)," Bruce says. Your eyes fill up with tears and you sigh in frustration.

"No, I'm not!" you say. Tony looks at him and Bruce and Wanda leave the room, leaving you and Tony alone.

"Tony, I don't think I can do this," you tell him.

"Yes, you can. (Y/N), this is your first day ever using it. You're able to walk again! You haven't done that in almost a year and you have a leg you're not used to. You're doing great for someone who's just starting."

Tony let's go of your hand and goes in front of you.

"One more step."

"Tony..."

"For me, please?" He gives you the famous Tony Stark pout and you sigh. "After this, you can stop for the day. I promise."

You consent and he holds out his hands. "Like a baby," he tells you. "I'm here to catch you, okay?"

You take a deep breath before putting your fake foot forward and taking a very wobbly step forward. You fall into Tony's arms and he grins at you.

"I knew you could do it," he says, planting a kiss on your lips.

Bucky: As much as he hated to admit it, Bucky was avoiding you. He tried at first but got scared and frustrated when you couldn't remember him. And at first, Darcy and Steve pushed him to work with you, but he just said that they didn't get it.

You hate knowing that you were hurting him. And you hate yourself for not remembering. You hate the pain that you're putting everyone through.

So you throw yourself into training at SHIELD. Natasha had offered to help you and so here you are, fighting with Nat.

You dodge her kicks and punches, delivering your own. You notice Bucky walk in and it distracts you for a moment, which gives Natasha the momentum she needs to shove you. You skid across the mat and smack your head against the cement floor.

Bucky notices your fall and is at your side in seconds, his familiar panic taking over.

You sit up slightly dazed and blink, looking at your surroundings.

"(Y/N), I'm so sorry," Natasha says.

"Can you get her ice?" Bucky asks and you focus on him as Nat walks away.

"Bucky!" you shriek and tackle him. When he's pinned to the ground, you press your lips to his. He pulls back slightly and looks up at you.

"You remember me?" he asks hopefully and you nod. He pulls you to him and kisses you with as much passion as a ninety-eight year old assassin with an audience can muster.

Bucky pulls away again and sits up, pulling you to him. You sit between his legs and Natasha returns with ice, which you hold to your head and everyone leaves so you and Bucky can make up for the six weeks you lost. (This is not meant sexually!!!)

Clint: You and Clint are at the ENT specialist to get you fitted for hearing aids. You've been learning sign language, and while it is useful, it just isn't the same.

Clint squeezes your hand and you turn to look at him. Like your boss, you have an eyepatch, which reminds him of Nick Fury.

"Why did this have to happen?" you ask Clint.

I don't know, kitten, Clint signs and you sigh. It has been six months since the accident. Neither of you are still 100% sure what happened, but the best guess is that a HYDRA officer overheated the engine and made sure it would swerve. The explosion they're not sure. They found no remains of a bomb but since you ditched HYDRA for a trip to the hospital, it is possible they removed it from the wreckage.

Clint squeezes your hand and you look up to see the receptionist sign to you, (Y/N), Doctor Michaels will see you now.

You thank her and Clint comes with you into the doctor's office. Clint talks to the doctor and you try to read their lips but you only catch your name.

Dr. Michaels checks your ears and then measures your ears before leaving to get a pair of hearing aids.

She comes back, sets them up and she shows you how to put them in. Having watch Clint do it for years, you already know. Then she puts them in your ears.

At first there's only static and you tell her this. She adjusts them before turning them on again. Then you hear it.

"(Y/N)."

The familiar voice is tinny but enough to bring tears to your good eye. Clint wipes them away and you take his hand.

You guys go outside and you stare up at him expectantly.

"I love you."

You throw your arms around him and he kisses your scarred lips.

A/N: I had no idea to write Clint's. I just wrote what I've seen from YouTube and my friend's videos off of Facebook. Sorry if it's wrong! I couldn't find anything on it, I just got ads for hearing aids.