He's Sick

A/N: Some of these may be stories, some may be descriptions. Some guys I had inspiration for *cough* Tony *cough* but the others I didn't have a lot of inspiration for in the story setting, but I had ideas in the description area. So yeah, here you go.

Tony: "I'm freezing," Tony complains. You look at him and see that he's sitting on your bed without a shirt.

"Then put a shirt on," you say, ignoring the glowing reactor in the middle of his chest as you fold laundry.

"But then I'll be too hot," he says.

"Well, then I'm sorry, babe, but I don't know how to help you." You fold another shirt as he pats the bed beside him. "Tony, I don't want to get sick."

"You won't," he says.

"That's what you said last time," you tell him and he shrugs.

"Then I'll take care of you," he sniffles. "Please?"

"Fine," you put down the jeans and crawl over to him. You wrap your arms around him and he rests his head on your shoulder as you watch the movie he was watching on Netflix.

Bucky: When Bucky gets sick, he doesn't tell you until you find out for yourself. Today you find him in the bathroom, puking his guts out.

You don't do well with vomit, but you don't want to leave him alone so you sit on the edge of the bathtub and rub his back.

"How long did you think you could keep it from me this time?" you ask when he's finished. You take one of the paper cups and fill it with water before handing it to him. He sips at it before shrugging.

"Dunno," he croaks. You help him up and lead him to your room. You grab the bucket you have under your sink and place it beside the bed while he takes a nap.

Clint: Clint didn't often get sick, but his most vulnerable time was after a mission, when he was exhausted and his system was crazy from time zones and take out and fighting, none of which meshed well. He was a pretty good patient and normally just napped or watched movies with you in bed until he got better.

Thor: Being of Asgard, he's immune to mortal's sickness, but every once in awhile, he'll come down with an Asgardian illness and go to Asgard to do what he needs to do in order to get rid of it so he can come healthy to you.

Bruce: When Bruce gets sick, which isn't that often, he tries to bring his work to bed, but he always ends up falling asleep. Plus, working as a doctor for all those years, he knows what to do, so he just tells you what he needs and he's pretty much fine on his own, plus he doesn't want you to get sick.

Pietro: Pietro is whatever the sick version of accident-prone is. You think it's the speed, it gives him a chill that he just can't shake it. So you cuddle with him in bed and you mainly marathon your favourite TV show.

Steve: Due to the Super Soldier Serum, he rarely gets sick, but he's still human so it does happen. He's used to being sick, with his medical past, so he takes it as it comes, grateful that nowadays you guys have better medicine and medical procedures.

Fitz: Working in the lab with Simmons all the time, who is the pathologist of the team, both he and Simmons are susceptible to getting ill, normally just in colds. Fitz can complain a lot, but when he's not complaining, he's quiet, which concerns you. The times that Jemma comes to stay when their both sick and just coming off a mission, you'd love to rip your hair out, though Jemma isn't that bad.

Sam: Being healthy but still entirely human with no science done on his body, he gets sick as much as a healthy man would. Depending on how he's feeling, he can be either a bit bossy or he can be extremely cuddly. You take in stride. As long as he isn't dead, you're fine.

-----

A/N: So I was thinking about Bucky and his past and a terrible thought came to me: What if, so that he never remembered who he was until Steve came along, they made him kill his family? I don't know what actually happened to his family, since I haven't read the comics yet, so this is just a headcanon. What do you guys think?