Favourite Thing About You: Appearance

Tony: Freckles. While, yes, the billionaire playboy would normally go for the legs, butt or boobs, he loves your freckles and the fact that your face is covered with them. He hates, though, how insecure you get about them. And when he kisses your nose and you wrinkle it, it's an added bonus.

Bucky: Hands. He loves how gentle you are. In the entire time you've helped, you've never once hit him. Unlike HYDRA who hit almost everyday. You're hands are a sign of calming and when he starts to get scared or starts to have flashbacks, he'll take your hand in his normal one and you squeeze it reassuringly, which helps him greatly.

Clint: Laugh. It may not be physical, but he loves watching you laugh as well as listening to it. When your entire face lights up and you throw your head back, Clint can't help but smile too. And he tells you all the time that he thinks your laugh is melodic, which you think is hilarious because to you, you sound like a dying animal, and you claim not to be able to carry a tune.

Thor: Hands. He loves how small your hands are compared to his. He finds it almost comical and is constantly holding them up to his He also loves to kiss your hands, being from Asgard and all.

Bruce: Eyes. You know the saying, "Eyes are the window to the soul"? Well yours are no exception. They tell him everything he needs to know, like when you feel lonely after he's shut out the world for a week or when you're angry and need space. Plus they're what calm him down when the Other Guy tries to make an appearance.

Pietro: Eyebrows. Let's just say that you're eyebrow game is strong. He loves challenging you to complicated video games or will often tell you riddles just to see you knit them together in concentration.

Steve: Curves. You're insecure about your weight, but Steve doesn't want you to be. He loves you, curves and all. And he knows what it's like to feel out of place, physically, since he wasn't exactly... well, Captain America before the war, so he wants to make you feel beautiful, loved and perfect every moment of every day.

Fitz: Legs. He loves how long your legs are and when you cuddle, you're legs are either across his lap or entangled with his. And if you're sitting beside each other, he almost always has a hand on your thigh. The two of you joke that you should get them insured because of how much he loves them.

Sam: Hair. Whether it's to calm you down or to calm himself down, Sam loves to run his fingers through your hair. When you're crying on his shoulder, when you're lying in bed and can't sleep, his fingers are always in your hair. Every Sunday night that he doesn't have a mission, you always watch a movie and you have your head on his lap and he, of course, has his fingers in your hair.