Chapter 1

Kylie's POV

I leaned my foot and back against the bricks of an old block of flats as I looked up at the pastel coloured sky to see the sun almost setting forming a beautiful view. So tumblr and perfect right. Just wait for it...

Three ~ Two ~ One ~ And...

A loud bang and the sound of high pitched, angered voices filled the summer air. I smirked and started to run in the nearest alley way. I climbed up a chained fence and continued running to my house.

Oh, you must be so confused. Well hey there, my name is Kylie Dallas. I'm fifteen (almost sixteen) years old, I live in New Jersey and my favourite colors are maroon and white. Oh and I'm running from a 'gang' at this very moment.

Yep I know, that went from zero to one hundred real quick but that's what I was aiming for...

Anyway you might be wondering why I'm running from a gang well first of all, it isn't my fault, you see this really slutty girl from school slapped me across the face and pulled me to the floor by my hair. So naturally I retaliated and kicked her in the back of her knee which made her lose balance and fall. Then I punched her a couple of times in the face. Before you start getting all critical just think about it. What would you do if you were in my situation? Then afterschool her gang (the people she pays to be her friends) didn't appreciate my self defence so they started to chase me. Which is why I'm running.

So now your caught up lets get back to the story.

I jumped off the gate onto the tarmac on the other side and turned around to see Elise's (the girl who started the fight) gang attempting to climb the fence and calling me very rude and highly offensive names. I chuckled to myself as I generously gave them my finger and walked off to my house as I fixed my hair a little

Secretly feeling like a boss!

Whilst I'm walking back to my house I might as well tell you my story. I mean we're gonna spend a lot of time together so you might as well get to know me.

So my name is Kylie Boe Dallas and I was born on the 29th June in the year 2000. My favourite colours are maroon and white and I live in New Jersey.

By the sounds of me you might think of me as a 'troublemaker' ,'rebel', or possibly 'badass'. And your absolutely right, but before I moved here too the town of badasses /rebels and troublemakers I was your average everyday teenager that lived with my mom, a dog Jaxx and Cameron Dallas. Yes you heard me right. THE Cameron Dallas from vine. But before you go all fangirly on me let me be the first to tell you. Cameron Alexander Dallas is a complete and utter douche bag that hates me and loves fame. 

Me Cameron and my mom lived in Virginia, Nash and Hayes used to live in the same neighbourhood so I saw the Griers a lot. Me and Hayes were best friends back in the day.

I remember it was an average day. My 'mom' and 'brother' hating on me and hurting me mentally and physically. Sadly it was normal for me but this one night me and Cameron had the fight. The one that ruined my life and boosted his.

It was so bad that my poor excuse for a mother kicked me out of the house leaving me to sleep in a treehouse at the local park, covered in fresh cuts, bruises, red marks and tears.I came back home the next day in early morning. My mistake...  

The minute I entered my mom ran up to me and slapped me across the face. She told me that Cameron left last night for California to live with the Magcon guys and she said that it was all my fault and she didn't want me anymore. She dragged me into the car with a suitcase and drove me to the airport and sent me on a flight to New Jersey.

I was thirteen at the time!

The next few years in New Jersey I got into a lot of trouble, I started adopting bad habits which your parents and police officers wouldn't want a young adolescent doing. The kind of thing that could get you arrested if you know what I mean.

I lived and still live in a shitty broken space that has slightly mouldy walls, concrete floors, peeling paint, a few boarded up windows with not a lot of furniture but it was enough to live on.

I was fourteen when a well built up man named Mario came up to me whilst I was walking around  the streets. He told me to tell him my story. And I did.

When I told him everything that happened to me he was, well speechless. Then he told me some key advice:

"Smoking, drinking, getting into trouble and getting high is the wrong way to go. Your still young and have your whole life ahead of you. You know what. You need to channel your emotions in a better way, and I know how, come with me"

With nothing to lose I went with him. He led me to this huge boxing place and since then he's helped me learn how to box and adapt to my new surroundings which I'm so appreciative for! Without him I don't know what I'd do.

He'd helped me a lot. I stopped all the nasty habits and I don't get into as many fights as I used to get into.

And since then Mario has acted more like family than my actual family have.

I turned the corner and walked down my street to my house. I saw two huge black SUV's on the opposite side of the sidewalk but I ignored it and attempted to open my door by jiggling the doorknob. Unfortunately my door was being a bitch and not unlocking so I put the key in between my teeth and kicked the door twice. Then I let go of the key and tried again. The door opened with a loud creak.

Ha works every time. I switched on the light and shut the door. I grabbed an apple from the kitchen and went upstairs. Ugh its been a slow day. Right now all I need is sleep. As I got to the top of the stairs the door creaked and I heard muffled voices. I froze in my spot. Who just broke into my house? I don't have anything worth to steal. I turned around slowly and took a step back downstairs. The wonderful stair that I just stepped on made a loud creaking sound. I mentally slapped myself as a heard a lot of footsteps come closer to where I was. I brushed my free hand against the handle of my knife I had in my pocket. Hey what do you expect? I live in a shady area and strange people are in my house. Again what would you do? Suddenly around about 10 people walked in the slightly dim room and noticed me. Without hesitation I threw my apple at one of them and got out my knife.

"Come any closer and I will not hesitate to stab you all in the dicks"

The ten boys looked at me in fear. One of them spoke "Kylie?" I looked at the one who talked

"Cameron?"