Chapter 5

My eyes slowly fluttered open, I sat up and had a mini hart attack because there were strangers sleeping in my house. Oh wait... no its the boys that Cameron came with. Ugh, wheres Cameron? Why do I even care? I slowly got up and attempted to get upstairs with out stepping on one of the boys.

I walked into my room. SHIT what is that in my bed...oh its just the douche. Oops I meant Cameron. Oh well same thing.

I walked over to my draw and picked out a pair of skinny leather pants with a rip on the knee  which I  when I jumped over a fence with barbed wire on. Yeah its easier not to ask questions about it.

 A picked out a white loose vest top thingy that stopped just under my belly button, and a black and white baseball jacket, I went to the bathroom and did all bathroom things, then I put on all my fresh clothes on. I left my hair natural and down because screw hair. I walked downstairs too see everyone including Cameron on their phones and in different clothes. "Where did you get fresh clothes from?"

"A wizard can't reveal their secrets" Johnson chuckled.

I smiled and went into the back room where the kitchen was. I put on some dirty white converse and I quietly put my knife in my pocket, then I grabbed my keys and walked towards the door.

"Where ya going?" Aaron put away his phone and walked toward me.

"My job" I say looking down. I highly doubt these guys have jobs, so I don't know what their reaction would be to me having one. But it's not like I have a choice.  

"Where, a strip club" Cameron murmured loud enough for all of us to hear him, Carter laughed and high fived him.

"No Cameron a diner" I maintained a fake smile but quickly turned around to open the door. 
"Can we come? I'm hungry" Hayes whined.
"Do they have free wifi?" Gilinsky asked.

"Yes you guys can come and yes they have free wifi" I continued out the door followed by all the guys.

As we walked towards the diner the boys looked tense, they were looking around as if they thought someone was going to spring out of nowhere and kidnap them and they were walking pretty close to me. "There's nothing too worry about. Nothing's going to happen in broad daylight" I saw them relax a little but they still stayed relatively close to me.

Once we got there the boys went to sit in a really big booth. Meanwhile a perky blonde chick that works here threw an apron towards me.

"You seem happy today... It's weird, why" she said. Her name is Acacia and we've been working together for years. She's two years older than me and we're are bestfriends.  

"I had a nice time last night" I smiled over too Shawn and he smiled back.
Acacia dramatically slammed down the coffee cup she was drying with a hand towel.

"YOU FINALLY GOT LAYED!!" the boys started to laugh behind me. Excuse me? I glared at her playfully.
"Acacia, I didn't have sex"

"Ugh, your fifteen and you haven't gotten any of the D yet! When I was your age I had a different guy in me every two weeks" she gave me a disappointed look whilst drying plates

"You still do" I took of my jacket and threw it onto a random chair situated in the kitchen. I put on my apron. "Do I need to wear this" I groaned.

"Yes and you need to tie up your hair missy" I reached into the apron pocket and got out a hair tie. I did a simple yet really messy looking ponytail. I looked up to see Acacia at the boys table. I walked closer and leaned against the booth and listened to what she was saying, this should be good.