Chapter 8

"Bitch what"
"I've seen you do better"

"Go back to the kitchen and cook the pancakes woman. Leave the flirting to the professional"

Acacia forced our orders into Kylies hand and pointed her into the kitchen. Kylie slowly walked off into the other side of the diner but she stopped,

"I thought your profession was blow jobs and sex toys?" she said with out the need to turn around. Wow that was feisty.

"Same thing"

"Okay but an you get into someone else's boxers and not my brothers and his friends"

"Since when did you have a brother?"
"Long story" and then she walked off into the kitchen.

I looked over to Cameron who was still staring at Acacia. Then I looked over to Kylie who was walking back into the kitchen. The tension between those two is terrifying, I've never seen a brother and sister hate each other so much but pretend it's nothing when they're out of their house. Honestly Ive never been so curious ever in my life!

Once Kylie walked away Acacia started to talk to us once again.

"So, which ones the older Dallas?" She said looking around the table. We all stared at Cam he nodded slightly

"Me"
"Well" Acacia looks Cameron up and down, "good looks obviously run down the family, you're parents did a good job"

When Acacia mentioned the word parents Cameron froze and his jaw clenched slightly. "Yeh" he mumbled through gritted teeth.

Aaron changed the subject "so how did you and Kylie meet?"

"Well when she first started working here I hated her and she hated me. Looking back we were so bitchy to each-other. I remember she put laxatives in my food and I cut the back of her shoulder with a knife"

What...the...fuck.

"After about a month or so we somehow became friends. Best friends actually"

That's not normal.