Chapter 10

^That's Alex. The guy who helps out at Mario's gym. I cant remember if I called him Alex earlier in the book or if I even mentioned him but what ever. He's here now. (This guy should get an award for hotness)^

Kylie's POV

Thank God I my shifts are over! Since there's not much to do around here that's legal I might as well train and help out at the gym. But of course the guys wanted to come, I don't see why though. They'd probably just sit in the corner or something or Mario will question them but I don't know. Lets just see what happens.

As we walk closer to the gym the sounds of yelling and loud thumps got louder and clearer. I opened the heavy door and walked into the huge, slightly old gym space.

 Mario and Alex were doing their normal routine. Alex punching a punching bag and Mario yelling at him to go harder. AYE. Not like that ya nasty.

"DALLAS YOURE LATE" Mario said in his naturally loud and deep voice. Alex stopped punching the black bag hanging off the ceiling and came up to me and engulfed me into a hug. Me and Alex have always been really close even though he's two years older. "Haven't seen you around lately" he said as we split apart.

"Been a little busy"

"Please don't tell me you were in a fight again" Mario said as he walked towards me and Alex. I smiled widely and grabbed a white duffle bag from the wall which had my gym stuff in. "Really Dallas. You were doing so well" he chuckled "Aye they were asking for it"

"Who?" Alex smiled and grabbed a small cloth from a stray close up chair and wiped his forehead and face.

"Elise and her gang and Austin and his gang so I shouldn't really be in trouble" 

"Did you take out your knife?" I nodded slowly "Then yes your in trouble" he jokingly rolled his eyes but then he noticed ten guys standing awkwardly in a little bundle. "Who are you lot?" he said coldly and pointed towards the group of confused looking vine stars.

I scratched my neck nervously. Before I could say anything something clicked in Mario. "Is this Cameron and his mates" His voice went deeper if that was even possible. He glared at me and I nodded, stepping back a little. I know from first hand experience that Mario is terrifying when he's mad. And I don't want to go through that again.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU BITCHES IS CAMERON?!" He boomed. The boys looked like they were about to piss themselves. Mario turned to my direction and took a large step closer to me. "WHY ARE THEY HERE?" I'm used to his constant yelling but this time he sounded different. He sounded a little mad, sad and concerned. Alex wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him. 

"Aye Mario, chill for a minute. Only one of them can be Cameron not all of them and look, one of them looks Kylies age" I looked up to him and smiled, he smiled and nodded back.

Mario nodded and signaled me over to him. "Explain"

"They found me accidently then their cars got stolen, they all stayed a night at mine-"

"At yours?" I nodded

"I used to live next door too two of them, Nash and Hayes. The one with the really blue eyes and the one with shoulder length hair" I pointed over to them and Mario went over their to shake hands.

"The rest I just met-"

"How are they?"

"They're al- mostly safe... That's Jack J, Jack G, Aaron, Taylor, Shawn, Matthew, Carter" I pointed to them all as Mario went to shake hands as did Alex.

I hesitated a little "And that's-"

"Cameron" Alex said coldly. I nodded. Alex walked away from Cameron outstretched hand and walked back to me "go get changed, you need to practice" I nodded and went into the changing rooms. But before I could I heard Mario say to Cameron probably,

"You shouldn't have come here!"