Chapter 6

"Ooh your here early. Did your side slut cut your round two time short?" I snapped as I walked up too him and stopped at his table with the fakest smile you'll ever see.

"Well someone's getting a little out of control" he stood up and swiftly grabbed my hips and pushed me into the table.

"Maybe someone should tame you" he smirked. Biting his lip. Ew. Gross. Hell no. Calm down.  

I looked into his brow/blue eyes."In your wet dreams babe. But for now tame those damn hormones"

"Oh you bet your fine ass that I'll make those dreams a reality" once again this man whore smirked. I swear he smirks more than he blinks. He caressed my cheek with his hand.

"But you should know that I'm a chocking hazard" just when you thought his ego couldn't get any bigger.

"Don't they put that warning on small objects?" Acacia laughed like a demented seal in the background.

"SLAY HIM BITCH" God I love her.

I pushed Austin of me but he grabbed my hand, spun me and made me face him once again. I have to admit. That was pretty smooth.

"Come on baby, you can't deny me. One day I'll get what I want" he wrapped one of his arms around my waist, and his hand dangerously close to my butt.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and gently pulled his hair. He groaned quietly and I internally smirked. He won't know what hit him.

"Maybe I shouldn't resist" I whispered into his ear. His cologne almost made me gag. Did he pour the whole damn bottle on himself this morning?

Anyway, I slowly leaned in and his hand went lower and lower. Wow, delirious idiot. I trailed one of my hands on his shirt and quickly pushed him off of me, and kneed him in the place where girls at school crave for. He let go of me and held his area.

"You prick! I think I'm inside myself" I crouched down to his level and put my finger under his chin. "Don't worry sweetie, there wasn't much to kick for your thing to go inwards anyway" I dropped my fake smile and pushed him once again. I heard Acacia in the background and some of the boys laughing and oohing.

I turned around too the Magcon guys to see their mouths wide open. Including Cameron.
My thoughts were interrupted by Austin.

"Guys, get her!" He said with a high pitched voice. Ha. His two followers stood up and slowly came towards me. I told out my knife from my pocket and waved it around. "You've known me long enough to know that this is a bad idea"

"This is not the end love" Beau hissed.
"See you at school Dallas" Daniel winked and all the boys left the diner, including Austin who now was walking like a drunk pigeon.

"Well damn" I turned around again to face the guys and Acacia.

"It seems like everyone who knows you either wants to fuck you or fuck you up" Acacia walked towards me with a broom. "Which one are you?" She threw me the broom

"I'll fuck you up if you don't get back to work Dallas" I rolled my eyes and went to sweeping the dirty ass floor.

Yep one minute I'm kicking balls and the next I'm sweeping the floor. Life is amazing.

.   .   .

The next hour consisted of working, arguing with Acacia, cooking, talking to the guys, getting Acacia off the guys and humming to the thirty songs that replayed over and over again.

And how can I forget throwing flour at Acacia for air grinding to Bad by somo.
What is my life at the moment?

.   .   .10.a.m.   .   .

"Finally, these three hours felt like years" I threw my apron at Acacia and grabbed my jacket. The boys sighed with relief and walked towards the exit.

Hayes POV next
Stay cloudy my cute mo fo's 😅☁️😜☁️🤘🏻