Chapter 9

*skip to the interesting part, still Hayes' POV*

She was busy making pancakes when Like That came on. As you can probably guess the Jacks were getting a bit to excited, all of a sudden someone started singing and no it wasn't Jack or Jack. It was Kylie. She was singing and rapping quietly to herself but it was loud enough for us to hear.

"Looks like those choir sessions payed off" Nash smiled in Kylies direction.

Of course Cameron scoffed, "she sounds like a dying sea-"

"She's better than you!" Matt replied making everyone chuckle.

Aye shots fired.

The song finished and so did Kylies pancakes, she balanced nine plates on her arms and Acacia brought the tenth and last one. She placed them all down carefully. She bit her lip slightly in concentration. She's has always done that and its the cutest thing ever! Wow, these pancakes are good! You know what's even better, Kylies singing! (I give you permission to cringe)  

She went to go get toppings, I couldn't help but stare at her. How her tied up hair falls perfectly down her shoulders and back, her natural beauty, her beautiful body and her accent, don't get me started on her accent: She still has that Virginian twang to her voice but she's gained more of a east coast, New Jersey/New York accent which is so fricking attractive and cute. Oh an-

"Hayes?!" Nash waved his hand in front of my face, "huh"

"You're smiling like a complete dork and staring at Kylie" Nash smirked

"No I wasn't!"
"Yeh you were"
"Wittle Haysie has a cwush" Aaron, Taylor and Johnson sung.

"Shuttt uppp, I don't" do I?

The guys smirked at me and continued their conversations.

.   .   .

I was talking to Kylie when three guys around my age walked through the doors in a mean girl style. One at the front and two at the back. I saw kylie tense up as she looked over to Acacia. I don't know about you or anyone else but I don't think those boys are good news. 

"Um, who are they?" Matt said not taking his eyes of them.

"Reallyyyyy annoying fuck boys. Not as bad as Cameron but then again. Who is" Her nose scrunched up as she glared at those guys. If looks could kill.

Cameron was about to say something when the guy in front called Kylies name. 

She rolled my eyes and looked over to us "I'll be back in a minute" she mouthed

"Hey babe" The middle guy says with a perverted looking smirk. I can actually feel my blood boiling. I hope she knows what she's doing.

"Ooh your here early. Did your side slut cut your round two time short?" She said with so much confidence. I swear the whole city stopped to listen and watch. Well maybe not but everyone in the diner (us, Acacia and a few passers bye) stopped and stared. 

"Well someone's getting a little out of control" he stood up and pushed her against the table.

"Maybe someone should tame you" The urge to just punch that douche was UNREAL! I can just imagine my fist colliding with his ugly ass face.

"SLAY HIM BITCH" Acacia yelled. I hope she slays him with a hammer... Across the head.

Kylie then started to lean into him. NO NO NO NO. I was about to stand up when their was a loud thud and feminine like scream. Whats-his-face was crouching on the floor, his hands cupping his area. HA HA HA lol I hope it hurts.

"You prick! I think I'm inside myself"

"Don't worry sweetie, there wasn't much to kick for your thing to go inwards anyway" That's my girl!

We all started laughing like fricking hyenas. But that soon changed when the two extra guys slowly stood up and one of them attempting to grab something out of his really tight skinny jeans.

Kylie turned around to face them again but this time she grabbed that rose gold-ish knife from her pocket and waved it around tauntingly. "You've known me long enough to know that this is a bad idea" Does everyone have personalized colored knives around here? Does everyone have knives in their back pockets? Doesn't it hurt when they take it out like that? Once again, so many questions but not the right time.

"This is not the end love" Whats-his-face two hissed.

"See you at school Dallas"  Whats-his-face three said as the three guys ran out the diner. 

Something seems really off about those three. I hope this is the first and last time we see them.

And just like that, Kylie went back to work

"Since when was she so confident?" Taylor looked slightly on awe and slightly confused.

"This still doesn't change what I think about her" Carter shrugged and went back to his food.

.   .   .

We've been in this place for OVER THREE HOURS! Ugh, I think my butts numb!
Anyway, we all walked out and I walked next to Kylie along with Shawn. "Where we off to now"

"We're off to see the wizard" Matt screamed. 

"Close Matt, but not close at all, you guys are going back to my house and I'm going to train at the gym" she shrugged.

"But wwwhhhyyy" Shawn moaned. I really want to spend time with the girl that's been missing from my life for years.

"Because you guys will be bored over there an-"

Nash cut her off "let us go with you, we'll be way more bored at your house"

We all started talking at once for about 5 minutes until Kylie groaned, "fine but we'll be there for a long time" We all cheered and followed her to the gym.

Time to spend quality time with my future girlfr- FRIEND, I meant quality time with my best friend and get some answers...

The moment you realise half of the last chapter disappeared.
Anyway that wraps up Hayes' POV.

Time for some story development

okaytimetogobutillseeyoulateriftheinternetgodsletmeandnexttheresgonnabesomeanswersandsome#HayliefeelsbutyougottawaitandseeBYYYYEEEE

(connor franta old outro reference high virtual five✋🏽)