Chapter 24

2 Years Ago

"God can you not be a slut for once!" Cameron said once he slammed the door. I turned around to face him.

"How the hell was I being a slut?!"

"You were basically selling your virginity to Nash and Hayes!" He said a little to loudly which probably woke up Jaxx and Mom.

"Oh my bad I didn't know TALKING about random CRAP was classed as selling my virginity! And you can talk you fuck boy. I'm surprised you don't get STD's from just sleeping in your cum stained bed!"

He took one step towards me and shoved my shoulder hard enough to leave a mark. I stumbled backwards a bit. My shoulder now throbbing. He then grabbed my upper arms and slammed me against the wall so that my shoes were barely touching the ground. "I DARE YOU TO SAY THAT AGAIN YOU PRICK!" He spat, one of is hands clasped around the base of my neck making me choke and gag a little...

Earlier Today 

"Miss Dallas get out of my class!" Ms Brooks yelled. She's the oldest teacher in this school: grey hair, clothing from 18th century Britain, thick black rimmed glasses with a grey beaded necklace attached to them and the stereotypical accent of a Brit. But like any other teacher here she likes to pick on me and make my life a living hell.

"I was practically breathing" I sat up straight from my chair but continued to tap my desk with my fingernail. "I don't care leave the classroom" she pointed the ruler she was gripping towards the door.
I sighed and stood up slowly, 'At least I still have the lungs to breathe' I thought as I walked past my classmates desks.

"We were having a nice week until you finally showed up" she mumbled under her breath but just loud enough for me and the rest of the class to hear it. I rolled my eyes, to tired to argue and walked out the door. Slamming it on the way out causing the class to murmur behind me.

"I honestly feel sorry for her"
"Why does she have all those bruises, she in a gang or something?"

"She's Cameron Dallas' sister right?"
"Cameron Dallas doesn't have a sister you fake fan?" 
''Who is she?"

I leaned against the white wall separating me from the classroom, I sunk down to the floor and just sat there. Motionless. Usually how I spend most of my school day. Why do I even go to this school? Why couldn't I do internet classes like Hayes does, you don't need to worry about socializing, people asking questions and teachers. Plus you can just say your computer crashed and you cant attend.

I rolled my head against the wall and listened to the hushed voices of the class I was just in. I've ditched school for the past two weeks and today was my first day back and of course everyone here loves to know about what's happening in everyone else's lives.

Lets just say if I had a dollar for every question someone asked me about 1) Why I was gone 2) Where I was 3) Why I have all these bruises 4) Am I Cameron Dallas' sister 5) Do I know Nash and Hayes Grier I would be richer than most viners. Bottom line if you like people interviewing you every second of the day and gossiping about you every second of the night then come on down to this school. 

I heard footsteps coming from the end of the hallway but I continued to look at the plain walls. A deep, strangled voice cleared its throat. "Miss Dallas?" I looked around to see the male social worker for the school. Mr Rye

"Your mom's here for you" I nodded and got up, dusting my self off and walked back into class, "Why are you ba-"

"Calm your tits I'm here to get my bag" I rolled my eyes and walked over to my desk. Ignoring the murmuring girls and 'ooh'-ing boys. Ms Brooks stood there in silent shock. I could feel her glaring at me, watching my every move like I was prey and she was the starving predator.