Chapter 14 - Weird.

Louis made up his mind. He clearly knew what he was going to do as he was walking down the school yard on the way to his car.

He would look after Niall now and concentrate about what was wrong with Niall, and when he found out, he wanted to turn his attention to Harry.

Louis sighed, unlocked his car and sat down on the driver seat. He rested his hands on the steering wheel for a second before he started the car and drove off to Nialls place.

~

“Niall, you have to eat something! Come on, you can’t get better if you act like this!” Laura sighed heavily and looked at Niall, still holding the plate with food in her right hand. “You always liked food; you literally ate everything that was in our fridge once, what the heck is wrong with you?”

Niall growled and pulled the covers over him, trying to block out his aunt. “I’m fine, just go away.”; he mumbled.

“No, clearly you’re not!”, Laura spoke as she placed the plate on Niall’s nightstand and sat down on the edge of his bed, resting her hand on his shoulder. “Niall, tell me, what’s wrong with you? Do you need to see your therapist more often?”

It’s not like I’m going to the appointments right now anyway, he thought as he shook his head. “I’m fine, just tired, some people lose their appetite when they get sick, it’s normal, google it.”, he answered, and Laura shook her head in disbelief.

“Yeah, Niall James Horan, normal people. You were never like this. You can tell me what’s bothering you, you can trust me.”

Niall pushed the covers of his head and looked at his aunt. “I’m just worried about going back to Ireland, okay? It kind of takes away my appetite, don’t worry, I’m okay.”, he spoke, not lying to her, but also not telling the entire truth.

Laura nodded, and kissed her nephews forehead. “It’s gonna be okay, I promise.”; she spoke as she stood up. “The food is on your night stand if you get hungry, I’m downstairs.” And after she said that, she left the room, and Niall took a deep breath, got up, grabbed the plate and walked over to his trash can and emptied the plate in it.

After that he grabbed paper, crumbled it and threw it into the can as well so his aunt wouldn’t see the food when she walked past it, and placed the plate on the nightstand again, and lied down in his bed as his bed room door swung open, and Louis walked into the room the second Niall pulled the covers over himself again.

“Nialler, dude.”, Louis spoke as he sat down on the edge of Nialls bed. “I missed you at school today.”

Niall shrugged, and gave Louis a weak smile. “Haven’t been well since yesterday so I decided to stay home. “, he answered, and Louis nodded.

“Look, about lunch yesterday, I’m sorry, I should’ve kept my mouth shut in front of the others.”, Louis apologized, and Niall smiled. “It’s okay, thanks for apologizing anyways.”

“But still.”, Louis started, and looked into his friends eyes. “What is wrong with you lately? You’re weird; you look like you’re about to cry and not to mention the time I actually caught you crying. And you hardly eat anything.”

Niall sighed, and sat up, looking at Louis. “Nothing is wrong, I’m fine okay.”

Louis eyes widened, and Niall looked at Louis with a confused expression on his face. “What?”, he asked, but Louis just swallowed and looked at Niall, obviously shocked and as if he has seen the monster of loch ness just a second ago.

“The fuck do you think I am Niall?” Niall raised his eyebrows and looked at Louis, he had no idea what Louis was talking about and to be honest, he wasn’t sure if he wanted to know.