Chapter 21 - "Promise? Promise."

It takes me like 21 chapters to get Larry working? Like… why. :c Anyways, I have to say a few things before the chapter can start.

First thing to say is… I kind of liked the story better when I was starting it, I think my chapters are too short, too boring, there is not enough happening but I have no idea to actually get happening into it… I feel like a failure if you know what I mean?

The second thing is… I don’t get many votes & comments… is it because you agree with point number one? Or am I just imagining things? Or are you guys lazy? Because I know I sometimes am. Could you please write comments and vote? I work hard on chapters (some may not look like it, but I do), and I really would appreciate more feedback, not trying to sound ungrateful, because I am grateful for everything I get! :) xx

Anyhow… I tried to make this chapter interesting and long… please write a comment and let me know if I succeeded or failed. Let’s see how many votes and comments I get… (:

~ Nadine xx

----------------------------------------------

“You've gotten into my bloodstream

I can feel you flowing in me…”

~

Louis and Liam eventually gave up trying to get Niall to come out of his room. They’ve been standing in front of Nialls room for more than an hour, knocking on his door, trying to talk to him, but they failed to get an answer from their Irish friend. Everything that’s been audible were the faint sobs coming from Niall, caused by him crying into his pillow.

Louis could understand Niall; if he was to move to Ireland, he probably would hide himself as well.

Louis left Nialls house after Liam promised him to stay at Nialls house, waiting for him to come out of his room so Niall wouldn’t be alone. Louis didn’t say why he was so worried about Niall, but Liam sensed that it was important for Louis that Liam had an eye on Niall, so he did.

While Liam was sitting in the living room at Nialls house, Louis was taking the bus to downtown since his car was still at school; the boys had driven Liam’s car to Nialls place earlier that day. But Louis didn’t mind taking public transport; actually, he liked it, it gave him time to let his thoughts wander around.

He was sad that Niall actually had to move away; he’d miss the little leprechaun at school every day, he’d miss hearing him talk in his messy, yet adorable Irish accent. Louis also felt upset because he knew there was no way to help Niall through the rough time he was going through, even though he had promised Niall that he’d be on his side. Niall surely knew that it wasn’t Louis fault, but Louis couldn’t help but feel guilty about it.

Louis bit his lower lip as he looked out of the bus window, looking at the landscape that was flying by; the open country, the woods, the grasslands for the cows and occasionally there was a farm. Looking at the landscape told Louis it would take a while until they reached down; everyone knew farms aren’t near town; the exhaust gases were bad for the cattle and the harvest.

Louis sighed deeply. He lifted up his bag, placed it on his lap and zipped it open before he started rummaging around in it. He got out his headphones, closed and put down his bag, plugged the headphones into his phone and started to listen to music while he tried his best to not fall asleep during the long bus ride.

~

Louis got out of the bus and stretched himself, causing his bones to crack. He let out a big yawn as he shouldered his bag, shoved his hands into his pockets and started to walk towards his house. He felt like he just got out a 12 hour bus drive or something, and all he thought about how Niall had to manage this bus drive every morning and afternoon; it would be horror for Louis, especially in the mornings when he mentally was still in his bed; there was no way he could keep his eyes open. He would fall asleep, miss the bus stop and end up coming late to class, every morning.