Chapter 34 - "I love you, and I wouldn't change a thing."

This is offically the last chapter… and it’s a bit christmassy because I have been in such a christmas mood lately, I wish it was december already, like, seriously. I've always been a person who loved christmas with all her heart – and I can’t wait for the first snow. I love the feeling you get when you wake up to snow in winter. I don’t think there’s a feeling as good as this :) I think it’s almot november so I’m allowed to be in this mood. If not, I couldn’t care less. I don’t like halloween that much so I don’t think of this as halloween time, sorry not sorry ;)

Anyways, please leave long comments to make me smile, I appreciate every comment and every vote. (◡‿◡✿)

~

A few weeks passed since Louis first attended therapy, and it would be a lie to say that nothing much happened – maybe there happenend a lot, it was hard to tell, but you can always try to tell stories.

Niall was released out of the psychiatric ward after being there for about a week after he was able to convince his therapist that he was okay. He was in a weird way. He was okay because he was allowed to go back to England – he was able to spend every minute with Liam, his boyfriend. Niall was over the moon to be able to call Liam his boyfriend, and he never got tired of doing so. It just felt utterly right – everything felt utterly right.

He was happy as he was able to hug Laura again, and Laura was utterly happy that her nephew was living with her again. She had a weird feeling about Bobby all along and as the police called her about what happened, she couldn’t help it but break out in sobs – it didn’t even cost a second for her to agree on taking Niall back in, and so Niall was living on her farm again – in England, right where he belonged to.

Louis and Harry were in good terms as well. Harry disobeyed his mother by spending every possible minute at Louis’ house. They didn’t do anything special; they simply spend their time together. Everything was special to them as long as they were together. Louis’ therapy was going good and the police was searching for his rapists, but even though they didn’t find him yet, Louis was satisfied with being brave enough to report him to the police. Harry didn’t fail to tell his boyfriend just how proud he was.

Somewhere in the lines Harry moved out of the house he shared with his mother. His mother didn’t make an attempt to stop Harry, if anything she was relieved about not having to deal with Harry anymore. Harry moved into Louis’ house after they talked to Jay about it, explaining everything and Jay agreed on letting Harry live with them – ever since that day Harry was living with the Tomlinson’s. It was weird at first, but they got used to it and Louis wouldn’t change a thing even if he could. Even though Harry was supposed to sleep on the other bed in Louis’ room, they always ended up sleeping in one bed together. It felt so right to fall asleep in each other’s arms and wake up to the snoring of the other one.

Louis eventually went back to school with Harry after Harry’s suspension was over and it was quite funny to watch people’s faces. Firstly, they were surprised that Louis was still holding Harry’s hand after all those rumors that spread about Harry beating Louis followed by Louis breaking up with his curly-haired boyfriend. Secondly, the looks were fearful – people were even more afraid of Harry after they heard he was suspended again, which didn’t bother Harry as much as you think it would. This way people didn’t annoy him.

Zayn was relieved as all his friends showed up at school again – he missed his three friends, and in a weird way, he even missed Harry. He didn’t like him enough to call him a friend, but he didn’t feel as much hatred against him as he used to. Maybe it was because he finally realized Harry wasn’t a violent asshole, or maybe because he didn’t want to hurt Louis by holding a grudge against his boyfriend.