Chapter 17 - "We will get you help, okay?"

So, this chapter isn't long and it's just about Niall, I PROMISE TO PUT MORE LARRY INTO IT IN THE FUTURE! I wrote this chapter at 1 in the night and I'm on a classtrip until Wednesday :) 

I will update when I get 7 Votes ! (:

-------------------------------

Niall couldn’t take it, his mind was screaming at him. With every bite of the sandwich the voices got louder, until they were screaming.

What are you doing, aren’t you fat enough already?

Do you even know how many calories this sandwich as?

Get rid of it before it adds fat to your body!

He gulped, and put down the sandwich. “Excuse me.”, he mumbled, pushed himself of the chair and walked out of the cafeteria. Niall walked down the hallway, aiming for the boys’ bathroom, he knew nobody would be in there right now; everyone was at lunch or outside the school to smoke or something.

He pushed the door open and walked into a stall before he kneed down in front of a toilet. He hesitated a moment, he knew this wasn’t good for him, and he knew he should keep the food down, but he just couldn’t.

Do it already! You know you have to!

The voices were pounding inside of Nialls head, and he stuck his finger down his throat and started throwing up the small amount of food he just consumed, or how he liked to call it; getting rid of the calories.

He stuck his finger down his throat until he felt like there was nothing left anymore, and he leaned back. He sat on the cold bathroom floor with his back leant against the wall. His cheeks were tear-stained, and his throat was burning from throwing up so much, and his stomach ached.

He was feeling like shit, but the voices wouldn’t stop, they never stopped torturing Niall.

This wasn’t enough, you’re still fat.

Who would love such a fuck-up? No one, you’re right.

Go cut yourself, no one would care.

Niall squeezed his eyes shut and held his head, sobbing quietly. “S-Stop!”, he mumbled to himself, aiming for the voices. “G-Go away!”

 He pressed his hands against his temples, rubbing them furiously. “GO AWAY!”, he desperately started to yell, but the voices wouldn’t stop.

~

“I’ll be right back, I need to pee.”, Louis said and stood up from his chair. All his friends mumbled something like “Okay.” or “See you.” before they went on talking.

Louis walked out of the cafeteria and walked to the boys’ bathroom where he thought he would find Niall. He was surprised Niall stood up and literally ran out of the cafeteria.

Louis opened the bathroom door, and eavesdropped into the bathroom, where he heard quiet sobs. He pushed the door open and walked to the stall where the sobs came from, and slowly opened the door.

He saw Niall sitting on the ground, holding onto his head, his eyes were squeezed shut and he repeatly mumbled “Go away” to himself, which caused Louis to raise his eyebrows as he kneed next to Niall.

“Niall, are you okay?”, he asked concerned, and Niall flinched a bit before he looked up to Louis, his eyes red and blood-shot from the crying. “I-I’m fine.”, he stumbled, but Louis shook his head, not believing him at all.

“You’re not okay, I can see it, Nialler.”, he said. “What do you mean with go away? Who or what should go away? Why are you crying?”

Niall swallowed, closed his eyes and leant back again, taking deep, steady breath in order to calm himself down, which wasn’t working at all..