Chapter 22 - "I usually don't do this..."

CAN I VIRTUALLY HUG ALL OF YOU? I MEAN, WOW! The comments I got on the last chapter really blew me away; I read them on my mobile when I was at school (yay, wattpad app) and I had tears in my eyes, I just love you guys to death, I couldn’t think of a way to thank you guys, so I decided…  A FAST UPDATE! :)

I couldn’t find the “longest” comment, though, because I had so many long comments, so I dedicate this chapter to more than one person. :3

@innocentdevil19

@macie_loves_louis

@JustFeel

If I could hug you guys to death, I would! ;3 I loved every comment, every word you guys posted made me smile foolishly. :o

~

“Never really had luck, couldn't ever figure out;

How to love…”

~

Harry was taken by surprise as he felt the smaller boys’ lips on his, tasting the flavor of alcohol that was still lingering on Louis’ lip, but the kiss didn’t feel wrong, not at all.

Suddenly Louis pulled away from Harry, his eyes widened in realization as his thoughts finally caught up with his actions; Louis’ face blushed in a deep shade of red, and his blue eyes were locked with Harrys. Louis opened his mouth to say something, but he couldn’t find the right words to say, it was like he forgot his entire vocabulary in a second.

“E-Eh… I…”, he started to stumble in a slurred way, but stopped talking when he realized he was going nowhere with trying to speak. Louis slowly tore his gaze away from Harry and looked to the ground, but moved his eyes to look into Harrys again.

“Just… forget what happened, I was never here, okay?”, Louis muttered and stumbled away as fast as he could, aiming for his house, not knowing what to do know.

Harry was standing on his doorway, his eyes looking after Louis as he raised his hand and touched his lips; the place Louis’ rough yet soft lips had been just a minute ago, and Harry wished Louis had stayed, but he couldn’t tell him that, right?

~

Louis’ head was spinning as his eyes fluttered open the next morning. The sunrays that were streaming into his room were hurting his eyes, and Louis pulled his blanket over his head, burying his head deeper into his pillow, trying to fall back asleep, but the pounding headache in his head made this impossible, so he slowly lifted the covers again and rubbed his eyes, yawing sleepily.

He slowly sat up, running his hand through his hair as he tried to remember what happened the last night. The last thing that he was able to remember was how he started to drink with Zayn and Liam, but he couldn’t remember anything that happened after that, like how he got home, or why he felt like he should feel guilty about something.

That was a terrible feeling of cluelessness for Louis; he felt guilty about something, something inside of him told him he’d done something terribly wrong the last night in his drunken state, but he couldn’t call to mind what it was, and it bugging him.

Louis pushed the covers off him and slowly stood up. He made his way to the bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet; he got out two painkillers, put away the packet before he walked into the kitchen.

He grabbed a glass, poured water into it, swallowed the painkillers and drank the water afterwards. He placed the glass on the counter before he walked into the bathroom again to take a long shower to get rid of the alcohol smell that still was surrounding him from the last night, still gnawing his head about why he should feel guilty; he couldn’t put his finger on it, but he couldn’t help but feeling like it was something important, something he’d regret and something that would mess up something that meant much to Louis.