I Don't know Anymore Ch. 8 (maybe I may be wrong)

Dumbledore's POV

I stared at the boy under the sorting hat in awe. This young boy a direct decendant of The Dark Lord himself could be the key to defeating him in this war for he is the sole heir of the lost Hogwarts house (this sounds so stupid when I write it).

Percy POV

To say I am confused would be an understatement because I am positive that Wolffang is not a Hogwarts' house so what is that hat talking about (by the way the hat is still on his head right now). I'm sorry but I'm confused I didn't know that, that was a Hogwarts house. My boy it is not just a Hogwarts house it it the lost Hogwarts house. Um what does that mean. Why don't you take me of and we will find out. Oh sorry.

I take the hat of my head not sure how the wizards will react to hearing this. When the hat is actually of my head I see everyone staring at me.

Sirius POV

What is the Sorting Hat talking about that's not a Hogwarts house maybe it's broken.
I don't particularly like this Perseus kid. He rubs me the wrong way and that doesn't help with the fact that he is a direct descendant of he-who-must-not-be-named. My instincts are telling me not to trust him (hahahahaha haha I had to laugh when I wrote this don't trust Percy that's hilarious haha ridiculous Percy is the most trustworthy person Ever
Nico: yeah its pretty funny
I thought we were over this Nico your not in the story yet if you keep doing this you may disrupt the space time continuum thingie.
Nico: Ha you barely know what its called and any way its not like I am messing up the whole universe and dim......
*puts hand over Nico's mouth* I thought we went over this no spoilers especially not for the next book any way my faithful *says under breathe* and slightly demanding *normal now* readers get on back to the story go on now shoo) He gives of an aura of power and its a little daunting. There is no doubt in my mind that he is powerful and the Dark Lord will definitely want to use him the tricky part is knowing if he is really on our side or if he is a spy for You- Know-Who.

Dumbledore looks suprised like the rest if us but he also looks at this boy in awe. "Amazing he is the one" he whispers under his breathe. "The one what Professor." He turns toward the me "he is the one of the Prophecy". "Wait I thought that was me", he shakes his head. "Yes and no you Harry are apart of a prophecy but this one is older prophecied a few years after Hogwarts was initially built". Now everyone's eyes turn to the boy with a curious stare as he removes the hat from his head. Once he sees everyone staring he starts to fight under our inquiring stares and a small blush spreads on his cheeks. The room is filled with akward silence until Perseus decides to finally speak up.

"Um Professor Dumbledore I thought there were only four Hogwarts houses what was the hat talking about". Dumbledore smiles at the boy who, like the rest of us looks genuinely confused " all will be revealed once you make it to Hogwarts, for now why don't we all leave it's definitely been a long morning ". Everyone nods in a trance like state and head out the door.

Percy's POV

As wee head out the door someone bumps in to me but I pay nothing towards it considering that's kinda what everyone is doing. As I make my way in to my room I go in to my pocket and find a note. It said...

Meet me in the common room at midnight

~H & A & S

I smile I wondered when they would contact me