You Keep My Secret I Keep Yours Part 2

--------------------
Percy rolled over in his bed letting out a slight gasp each time he ended up in a different position. Sweating pours down his face as another strangled gasp escapes his parted lips in an effort to keep from screaming.

"Percy" a voice mutters in the darkness.

"Percy I need you to wake up."

He jerks to the side in an effort to get away. He doesn't want to leave the darkness. He doesn't want to go back to the room with the painful slices and haunting voice. The darkness, it brought on feelings of peace, it was comfortable, it was safe, something he rarely got even before he knew he was a demigod and he wanted to revel in the feeling for a little while longer.

"PERCY" 

He jerks awake bumping his head on a hard surface.  His hand flies to his forehead and he let's out a hiss of pain. Blinking the stars and sleep out of his eyes he looks down seeing Serina lying on the bed groaning in pain the long sleeves of her pajamas covering her hand which held the spot Percy slammed in to while waking up.

"Shhhhhhh" he whispers when she let out a particularly loud groan. She immediately sits up glaring at him as if offended that he had the audacity to create such a sound towards her. "Don't tell me to shush you hard headed idiot, that hurt" she whispers. He chuckles softly "yeah sorry about that, but to be fair you were the one standing over me in my sleep." She only huffs grimacing at his, honestly, impeccable logic.

"You know what forget it I wanted to see if you were okay you looked upset in you-." She cuts her self off abruptly instead staring at the growing red spot incing across the sheets of the bed she is now sitting on. Serina looks back up seeing a sickly looking Percy in the moonlight shinning through the window. He has large deep purple bags under his eyes, his faces is slightly contorted in pain and his usual tan skin is pail from (what she can only assume) blood loss.

She mutters something under her breathe, sighing and slowly sliding off the bed gently tugging Percy in to the bathroom.

She looks up slowly eyes traveling towards a growing red stain on the white sheets of the bed. She sighs grabbing his arm and gently leading him towards the bathroom.

"Sit down" she mutters gesturing towards the carpet. She walks out and comes back carrying her backpack. Rummaging around she pulls out a first aid kit. She opens it up and kneels behind him.

"This is going to sting but you'll be fine right." He nods and she goes about her business the only noise the slight hissing sound the disinfectant makes as it cleans the wounds.

Eventually she steps back, silently putting all the materials back in  the kit and sticking that in her backpack. Percy watches her equally as quite before clearing his throat.

"So, um are you going to ask what happened."

She looks up. "Do you want me to."

He hesitates for a moment thinking over the situation. The random bruises and blood and he would say and what could happen afterwards. He sighs "No not really."

"Good," she says smiling while closing the kit and placing it carefully back in to her backpack, "because I have no intention to ask it really doesn't concern me."

Despite her words she walks over  and sits on the floor next to him staring at him with a sort of dull  curiosity as if she would be interested if he said something but didn't particularly demand to know it. He clears his throat turning away from her probing eyes.

As they sat in silence he suddenly felt something warm drip over his wrist. Quickly whipping his head around he sees Serina arm hovering over his own hand stiffly floating in the air eyes focused down on his wrist. He lowers his eyes down slowly as another warm drop of liquid lands on his wrist.