Something Evil is Stirring in the Darkness

As dinner went on Dumbledore made few more announcements. Announcements such as staying out of the Forbidden Forest, new classes, and just all around to have fun at Hogwarts before he sent everyone away for bed. The exchange students all got up hesitantly not really knowing where they would be staying.

Dumbledore glanced at the new students as they stood awkwardly around their table. "Oh yes of course Pomona will you please show the exchange students to their new chamber the Room of Requirement." Professor Sprout nodded walking towards the door turning her head slightly indicating for the new students to follow which they did so. 

They all walked behind the old witch in silence examining their surroundings with curiosity. "You know children you are the first people to ever be sorted in to the house of Wolfang." Percy nods "uh yes Dumbledore told us and the rest of the school." A small smile spreads over Professor Sprout's face, "well I'm glad you children are here maybe  you can do this school some good." Percy glances at her in confusion "What do you mean."

She only stops in the middle of the hallway and smiles at him. The same smile you give a person when you know something they don't. "Well children here we are the Room of Requirement where you'll be staying all you need to do is walk past that space three times and a door will appear." Confusion is plain on the children's face but they do as she says walking across that space three times before a solid deep brown oak door appears with a gold doorknob. 

Will reaches out towards the knob turning it a little trying to open the door before he reals back in shock, letting out a yelp of pain and clutching his hand to his chest as if it had been burned. The doorknob burned a bright red and the door seemed to pulse, a soft white light flowing off the door engulfing the floor around it like a blanket of freshly fallen snow. They all watched in awe as the dark brown oak of the door seemed to melt off leaving it a clean blank white and as blotches of black appeared throughout the white speckling it like a cow. The black bled through the white leaving no traces of the previous color. A silver line appeared in the center of the door. a moving and flowing river of sparkling silver and it curled and swirled in to a large bright picture of a wolf. In a flash of light the Hogwarts's crest appeared on the side of the wolf shining bright against the sparkling silver of the wolf's fur. The gold of the doorknob melted off in to the same shinning silver on the door and the shape changing on to a a handle that swirled like a wave of water outwards then inward towards the door. 

Professor Sprout looked at the door eyes glinting with a small spark of curiosity. "Well in all my years at Hogwarts, which is quite a few mind you, I've never seen anything quite like that. I suppose you'll have to create a password but that can be decided another time for now it's time for bed. Be sure to be up for breakfast by 7:30. Classes don't start till the day after but you will be receiving your schedules tomorrow and you don't want to miss that. Now goodnight to all of you." 

She walked away leaving the demigods sanding in front of the door to their new dorm. Nico cautiously reaches towards the door handle pushing it open. He was greeted with a bright room lit with small candles and torches placed expertly around the room. A small fire place lay in the center of the room a bright orange and yellow flame roaring bathing the room in warmth. White chairs wrapped around the fire place in a perfect semi circle. The ceiling was a deep black small dots of silver and streaks of bright blues and deeps purples were scattered across the blackness simulating the night sky. The walls were a deep brown with large swirls of black curling across it like branches of a willow tree and on those branches were scattered spots of red, green, blue, yellow. The hardwood was the same deep brown of the walls and at the very end of the room was a large black staircase. 

The demigods admired the room smiles on all their faces before walking to the stairs and moving upwards. There were two bathrooms one labeled for girls the other for boys at the top along with a single deep brown door labeled bedroom. They opened the door and met with a a room with painted black walls and white hardwood floor ceilings. White four poster beds lay against both walls with curtains running down the sides. On one side of the room large curling silver letter labeled the side as girls and the other side as boys. A small black chest lay in front of each bed and a small candle burns merrily beside each bed.