We're off to See the Wizards the Wonderful Wizards of Hogs

Third Person POV (please read author's note)

He grabbed the skateboard and two water guns filling one with soap and water and one with paint. Snow did the same thing and attached her speaker to her skateboard. "Ok I think you've got an idea of what were going to do but first let me do this." She took some paper from her backpack and a pen scribbling something on the note and leaving it and her backpack next to Nico and Will.

She turns back to me smirk in place on her face. "Ok ready Percy." I nod "Ready." She smiles starts her iPod and skates of as I follow.

The children of Hogwarts were used to a routine on the train. Nothing particularly exciting happened but it wasn't boring. That and a couple other reasons is why they were so surprised to hear music blasting right before a couple of kids burst in to the compartments on things that definitely weren't broomsticks spraying soap, water, and paint everywhere they went.

Let's just say this process invoked quiet a bit if chaos and confusion. People were running around some covered in water others covered in soapy water and the most unlucky covered in paint. Through all the chaos you could hear the joyful laughs of the pranksters as the shoot at people with multiple liquids making sure to avoid any place that could actually cause the person pain.

They went through the compartments back in forth continuously spraying people before the skated back to their compartment locking the door behind them.

Collapsing in giggles they laugh to themselves as they undid all the equipment emptying the contents out an open window.

Snow turned to Percy face a little red from laughing still gasping for breath."That was awesome did you see their faces I can't believe you actually helped me with that oh gods we could get in major trouble but that was so worth it I wish I had my camera." Once again she burst into giggles falling down on the floor.

Percy chuckled. "I have to admit that was a lot of fun do you always do stuff like this." She nods still trying to get her breathing under control. "I love pranking its the best way to let off some steam, make people laugh and smile, and is great for revenge its probably my favorite activity."

She stops laughing staring in to space with a thoughtful look on her face. "You know when I get back to camp (hahahaha I made a funny) I have to finish my war with the Stolls were fighting for best prankster in camp I have to finish drawing up those plans but first."

Quietly she walks over to Nico sliding her arm under the seat and pulling out his trunk. She slowly opens it glancing up at Nico from time to time to make sure he doesn't wake up. She reaches in to the bag pulling out a sketchbook. It was fairly thick with the front painted to look like different stages in the sky. She whooped silently going to open the notebook before a hand stopped her closing the notebook. "What are you doing." She screamed.

Looking up from the hand on the notebook she saw Nico staring down where she was kneeling critically.
"O-o-oh Nico your awake I thought you were sleeping so I just thought it would be okay to actually take a peek through your sketchpad I mean your a really great artist and-." Her ramblings were cut off by Nico's hand in front of her face. She stared silently up at him a sheepish grin on her face. He held out his hand signalling for her to place his sketchpad back in his hand. Reluctantly she offered the notebook back to him pouting as he snatched it back and placed it carefully back in his bag.

"I still don't understand why you won't let me see it I'm your best friend right" she said pouting. "Oh you are my best friend but I'm not obligated to show you something private just because your my best friend." She pouted some more before something seemed to click inside her head as she smirked at Nico.