I Counted Definitely 9

Percy POV

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ My name is Time Skip To The Morni- *suddenly gets shot by me* Ugh her name is to long, she got the wrong time, and she is annoying so any ways yeah its midnight nothing interesting happened *drags away corpse. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I looked at my watch it's exactly midnight they should be here in 3... 2... 1... now. "You three (haha didn't expect that shit did yah suckers) can come out of the shadows now I know your there. "Of course you did we are never able to sneak up on you Percy". Out of the shadows steps Severus Snape, Albus Dumbledore, and Hermione Granger.

We stare at each other the moonlight shinning through a bay window (it kinda reminds me of a vampire castle cool but creepy) illuminating all of us in its pale light.

The silence is broken by Hermione walking up and giving me a hug. "How are you doing Percy I heard what happened from my siblings over the summer and I'm sorry we weren't there". Hermione is a daughter of Apollo (I bet you thought daughter of Athena because of how smart she is, well newsflash people Apollo is the god of KNOWLEDGE jeez get some facts straight). Severus is a son of Iris (in retrospect it's kind of ironic but he has always been one to deny stereotypes), Dumbledore is a decendant of Hecate I believe she is his great grandmother and that is the reason he has to channel his magic through a source i.e. his wand, he is also an old friend of Chiron as is every headmaster of Hogwarts. On fact every demigod is informed of Hecate decendants.

"It's okay Hermione everything is fine and most people survived." She smiles I know she was worried for her siblings. "Hello Percy it's been quite a while since we have seen each other" Snape gives a nod in agreement but when I spoke to Hermione I saw all the tension leave his body I know he was also worried for his siblings also. "It's nice to see you for real again Albus without the fake persona and Severus I see your still rocking the son of Hades look by the way (btw) Nico misses his older brother figure". A small smile graces his lips at the thought of his surgate younger brother.

I should probably explain how a demigod lasted to Snape's age. Well its mostly do to location. Before Snape was born his father was in America to meet with the American Ministry (yes there is a ministry in America a representative came over for the quiditch match not that anyone remembers -_- *cough cough read the books again cough cough*) when he met Iris they fell in love and had a child when Iris left his father had no reason to stay in America so he moved back to Scotland.

Once over he realized what a major scandal this would be in the wizard world. Worried about his reputation he quickly married a pureblood and they covered it up by having a second child who died at age 7 when Snape was 8 and they were extremely close. Soon after his sisters death his father died who was always kind to him.

His mother became sick with grief and was spitful towards him because he was a constant reminder of how the person she loved had a child and loved another woman before her. Because Snape thought she was disappointed in him he would go to great lengths to become the perfect pureblood son becoming the cold person he is. By the time his mother died at age 65 the mask became a permanent part of him. On top of the death of the person he loves he became even more bitter than before.

On day about two years before the Titan War he was on a scouting mission to see if what I now know we're Voldemort's forces were in America when he felt a strong source of magic and stumbled upon camp. When he stepped in to the borders he was claimed as a son of Iris. He learned the way of the demigods (the way of the demigods is the only way trust in it and follow it to the end young grasshoppers *chinese/ japanese hand folded bow* okay you can go back to the story now) then went back to Europe and the cycle continues every summer he is a veteran of both wars and so is Hermione  except she was on the Roman side (I never said she was greek so :P to all you people who thought that Romans do exist)

"Anyways down to business how did this happen". "Well I think it has something to do with your mother being of magical blood I don't believe she is a squib but she just never unlocked her magical abilities and never had a need to harness them, and I think your father was attracted to the magic that flowed from her which is the reason she can see through the Mist". "Wait if my mom could see through the mist because of her magical abilities does that mean all wizards can see through the Mist". They give me a look as if I should of known this "well of course we are decendants of Hecate which means...." "which means Percy you need to be extremely careful around them" says Hermione who interrupts Albus.

"But why are you all so consurned about monsters now I mean they never bothered you before". Their expressions immediately darken "recently there has been an influx of monsters in this area and we can't control the mist to make them unsee like we do with mortals". I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion "that shouldn't be monsters usually stay in the area near demigods and godly power they shouldn't be attacking on another continent". "Exactly something big is coming but the problem is we don't know what it is".

My expression immediately darkens to match theirs. "So it wasn't just a fluke something really is stiring". They all look at me in suprise "what exactly do you mean Percy". That was Hermione constantly striving for knowledge.

I tell them everything about the feelings I've been getting since the end of the Giant War and the dream I had. They are silent till Dumbledore speaks "this is very troubling nothing comes to mind that is even remotely similar to what you described but I do believe one thing" he turned towards all of us "I don't believe this war is the final battle something big is coming but I don't know what and one thing I can infer is that this war will not be just between demigods and wizards".

Well that was a grim statement but I can't help but agree with him. "One thing is sure" Hermione turns facing me "we must not reveal our existence to the wizards just yet I don't think they would be able to handle it". Everyone nods in agreement "That's true if we tell them that will just make them more scared and people do strange and unpredictable things when afraid".

"Anyways I think that is enough for tonight make sure you tell no one what transpired here". They nod "Of course Percy goodnight". "Goodnight."

Everyone leaves but I stay behind heading to the front door. I walk outside and a cool breeze hits me. I go towards the side of the house and climb up the ivy hanging of the side on to the roof of the house and lie back on the roof. I stare at the star and can't help thinking I understand why Zoë loved them so much because they really are beautiful especially here away from city life. I stare up unconciously finding Zoë constellation. "Hello Zoë your grandfather Bob says hello". With that final thought I close my eyes and drift of in the night listening to the soothin lullaby of the wind floating through the trees
Woah 1414 words and two chapters in one day each long I hope you guys are happy by the way don't be scared to give me ideas it will keep away writers block and I bet you guys all want that *especially considering how demanding you all are* so I hope you all like it and I think I picked unique parents for each demigod and legacy and that shirt is the one I want BUY IT FOR ME AND GIVE IT VIRTUALLY AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES so far I have an Anti Pernico story and a shipping rant story plus a bunch of drafts and the book I'm writing so like and favor oh and I'm in the mood to kill some fngirls of Thalico IF A HUNTER OF ARTEMIS FALLS IN LOVE OR BREAKS HER VOW OF MAIDEN HOOD (unless it's like rape or similar to it) THEY DIE OR GET TURNED IN TO AN ANIMAL AND THATS WHY THALICO WILL NEVER HHHHAAAAPPPPEEEENNNNNNNN
so I killed some people right oh well honor the dead and such so goodbye for now my Snowflakes and remember REALITY IS AN ILLUSION THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD SAY EXCALIBUR AND #CAPSLOCKISLIFE BBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEE