Ugh Shopping

Hey so I'm back and before you ask no I have not finished the books and I really want to update so what I'm going to do from now on is read the books while I write and edit out mistakes when I see them also you people can tell me about them. So anyways ON WITH THE STORY *p.s. I edited a few chapters

Percy's POV

Today we are going shopping at Diagonal (I think) Alley. Apparently everyone already got there letters with their supply list except for me. "Um I don't exactly have my letter" "oh don't worry dear Dumbledore sent it by owl yesterday." "OK may I see it." "Of course". She passed me my letter it says

Seventh Year Students will require

Uniform

Three Sets of Plain Work Robes (Black)

One Plain Pointed Hat (Black) for day wear

One Pair of Protective Gloves (dragon hide or similar)

One Winter Cloak (Black, silver fastenings)
Please note that all student's clothes should carry name-tags at all times.

Books

The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 7 by Miranda Goshawk
A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot
Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling
A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch
One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore
Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander
The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Trimble

Other Equipment

1 Wand
1 Cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)
1 set of glass or crystal phials
1 telescope
1 set of brass scales
Students may also bring an Owl, a Cat or a Toad.

(This may be wrong IDK) "Um I don't mean to be rude but does half this stuff even exist". " Of course now we will be traveling by Floo powder just throw a bit in to the fire place and state in a clear voice where you want to go. Here Ginny will demonstrate". Ginny stepped (have I included her yet wow now I feel bad because Hinny is actually in here sorry Ginny) forward taking some green powder out of a vial and threw it in to the fire place,"Diagon Alley" she stated then she stepped in to the fire place and disappeared. "Ok now that you know how it works we will all go before you except Harry". Harry's head snapped up " What why me.". "Because I need you to stay behind and make sure he gets where he needs to go". Harry started to protest but Mrs. Weasley interrupted "No buts now come one everyone". With that everyone stepped in to the fire and disappeared.

"Now the first thing we need to do is get some money from Gringotts for Percy". We started walking and I stared at everything. If Annabeth were here she would be having a fit over the architecture. There where shops selling all kinds of things from robes to telescopes to strange silver things. (Quotation s because it is a qoute from the books)"The colourful, glittering window displays of spellbooks, potion ingredients, and cauldrons were lost to view, hidden behind the large posters that had been pasted over them. Most of these somber purple posters carried blown-up versions of the security advice on the Ministry pamphlets that had been sent out over the summer, but others bore moving black-and-white photographs of known to be on the loose". It was definitely weird and I doubted we would have any trouble finding what we needed, Though one thing was bugging me I kept seeing signs of death eaters but what are they I mean what kind of name was that who in the world would want to eat death.

I realized that I was lagging behind and hurried to catch up with the group. I caught up with Hermione " Hey Hermione what are death eater I keep hearing it but I don't know what it is." She turned around eyebrows creased in confusion "Did no one explain to you what your grandfather's followers are called." A scowl makes its way on to my face from hearing that word "Two things, one please don't call him my grandfather I really rather not be associated with him, and two no one ever told me. Come to think of it no one really explained anything about him to me I just came here because Professor Dumbledore said he was evil." She stares back at me unblinkingly " Um ok", she said finally speaking "I'll just fill you in in our lessons." I nod "OK."

We continue walking down the streets and I stare at the shops there all so interesting and unique "OK" Mrs. Weasley shouted " We'll split up I will go with Percy, Harry, and Hermione to Olivanders. Arthur you go with Ginny and Ron to get the books then we meet back here in an hour is that clear?" A chorus of yes was heard and the two groups went our separate ways. Ugh I hate shopping

* Spongebob voice* Meanwhile at Camp Half Blood which is about nine hours back

Third Person POV

It was quite at camp as an iconic daughter of Athena sat at the edge of the dock looking over the still lake. She was thinking of Percy. Him going to England felt to much like when he went missing only this time she knew where he was she just couldn't get to him.

A heavy sigh escaped her lips. She loved this time ever since the wars she had been needing more and more time alone. Slowly she had been separating herself from the camp almost going in to full isolation, the only one able to pull her out being Percy.

At least it was that was until Tartarus. Down in that pit she saw someone completely different from the Percy she knew. Someone manipulative, and cunniving, and dark completely and utterly dark. The pain and suffering he was willing to bring to others. She had began to wonder if he was always like that, if he had always had that side to him. If so how many times has he lied and manipulated the camp, how many times has he lied to and manipulated her. Suddenly she was seeing Percy Jackson in a new light and that sliver of doubt she once has about his motives and character (or maybe she always had it and ignored it) was beginning to come back and it was growing bigger.

As these thoughts entered her head she took no notice of the long invisible rope like prices of black aura weaving and binding itself around her and worming its way in to her soul and heart.. A chilling voices whispered in her ear sending shivers down her spine " Soon you will be mine my pet and we will crush all those that stands in the way of my purpose."

1149 words it was just a filler till the end yeah so hope you enjoyed this was completed Sunday December 20, 2015